3

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 73

The time in the small dark room was not long this time, only a few hours. When he came out, 009 was still a little unaccustomed. He looked at Zhai Zhinan who had just dressed, "Host, where are you going so late?" Now the time

is It's ten o'clock in the evening, only one hour before the curfew time.

Zhai Zhinan changed into a new set of school uniform and skirt, with a little spring on his face, which dispelled his delicate and weak temperament a bit.

"To earn energy to support you." Zhai Zhinan said with a smile.

009 couldn't help being a little moved, it thought the host had completely forgotten about the mission, but it didn't expect him to still remember it at this time.

"Be good and wait for me at home, I'll be back soon." Zhai Zhinan waved to the man.

"Okay."

Looking at the man who was left behind by the host and was obviously dissatisfied with desire, 009 felt a strange sense of satisfaction in his heart.

What did the host just say? Earn energy to feed it!

This shows that it is more important than men!

happy.

Zhai Zhinan folded a few sheets of paper full of answers on the table into two and stuffed them into the pocket of his small jacket, grabbed a handful of candies and stuffed them into the other pocket, and blew a kiss to the man before opening the door and going out.

"Host, what kind of paper is that?" Why do you have to bring it with you when you go out?

Zhai Zhinan: "Tomorrow's □□."

009: "...!" The host is amazing.

The cold summer wind blew past, and the blush on Zhai Zhinan's face finally dissipated. He carried a flashlight and walked towards the administrative building.

At this time, the evening self-study of the third year of high school was over, and every teaching building was dark, and there was no one on the road, only a few street lights emitting a dim light.

Not far away, Zhai Zhinan ran into An Pinyue who happened to be walking towards the administrative building.

"Sister An." Zhai Zhinan whispered.

An Pinyue was taken aback and almost screamed, she turned her head and saw Zhai Zhinan, and patted her chest, "It's Xiaoying, you scared me." "Why are

you alone? Isn't Sister Kang Yun with you?" ?" Zhai Zhinan asked.

"Don't mention it, I knocked on the door of her dormitory just now when the coins were hot, and she opened it, but she said she was afraid and didn't dare to come out, so she didn't go out anyway, and I was so mad." An Pinyue said, " Which dormitory are you in? How did you come from there?"

"I live in the teachers' dormitory." Zhai Zhinan said, "It's getting late, let's go there quickly."

Although An Pinyue wondered why Zhai Zhinan lived in the teachers' dormitory, she didn't Asking too much, and the school rules stipulate that students are not allowed to flee to each other's dormitories, and it is useless to ask too many questions.

The two came to the administrative building together, and Tang Ge just arrived.

"Where's Kang Yun?" Tang Ge asked.