The original world: The useless beauty is loved by everyone (1)

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 88

"Brother, what are you standing there for? Get in the car." Zhai Zhinan leaned out the window and greeted him.

Bai Jing glanced at Zhai Zhinan, then at Lin Heyu, "little rabbit, you, he..."

"Get in the car first." Zhai Zhinan motioned to Bai Jing.

Bai Jing's expression remained blank until she got into the back seat of the car, "Didn't you say you came to pick me up? Why is the adult here?" "

He is my boyfriend now, and he said he would invite you to dinner tonight." Zhai Zhinan said .

"Boyfriend?" Bai Jing looked terrified, "No, I don't agree, it's too dangerous, you are a rabbit, he is a wolf, what if he bites you bad?" "What's wrong? My

lord Very good, didn't you see that he smiled at you just now?" Zhai Zhinan said.

Hearing this, Bai Jing wanted to cry but had no tears. Is that a laugh? It's just horrible, okay!

At this moment, Lin Heyu opened the car door and came in. Bai Jing was silent, not even daring to take a breath, "Hello, sir." "

Well, thank you for your hard work, we will have dinner together later." Lin Heyu said with a smile.

It's okay if he doesn't smile, but Bai Jing almost went into shock when he smiled, swallowed hard, swayed from side to side for a long time, and finally nodded, "Okay." Judging

from Zhai Zhinan's attitude just now, he probably couldn't stop this If a relationship happens, he has to see how the two of them get along.

Entering Lin and Yu's residence for the first time, Bai Jing couldn't let go of her hands and feet, and Zhai Zhinan greeted her, "Brother, sit down, you are welcome." Bai Jing sat on the sofa, not daring to sit on her buttocks, and looked

around , "Where's your lord?"

"He's going to cook. What kind of food do you like? Meat or vegetarian? I'll tell him to go." Zhai Zhinan said.

"What? Are adults cooking in your family?" Bai Jing said in surprise, and stood up abruptly, "Let me help."

"No, didn't you watch the variety show I participated in before?" Zhai Zhinan asked.

"The mobile phone was confiscated during the filming." Bai Jing said, "What's the matter?" "It's okay

, just let him do it." Zhai Zhinan said, "You seem to like spicy food, I'll go and tell him. Before Bai

Jing could stop her, she saw Zhai Zhinan running towards the kitchen quickly, and came back after a while, holding two plates in his hands, one plate was filled with cut fruit platter, and the other plate was full of candies .

"Brother, eat some fruit." Zhai Zhinan unwrapped a candy and stuffed it into his mouth, sat cross-legged on the sofa and turned on the TV.

How dare Bai Jing eat fruit, he was so nervous that he wanted to run away from home.

"Eat less sugar, kid, I won't be able to eat dinner later." Lin Heyu's voice came from the kitchen, "Come here and bring a plate of dried fruit to your brother." "No, bring it yourself, help me get the pudding

too Bring it here." Zhai Zhinan said without turning his head, "I want four, my brother and I will have two."

Hearing that Zhai Zhinan rejected Lin and Yu, Bai Jing's mind was about to explode, and she was already planning an escape route.