9

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 44

    "Heaven is merciful." Zhai Zhinan said briefly.

    009 probably knows the meaning of this sentence. Does the host mean that the way of heaven in this world is very good? But it is more concerned at the moment, "Host, you gave her strength just now, what if she does something bad?" "

    Guess what I drew on her palm just now?" Zhai Zhinan asked back.

    009: "..." How would it know? But it's good for the host to know, that little girl looks so cute, so there shouldn't be any evil intentions.

    The total communication time between Zhai Zhinan and the little girl was less than ten minutes. After the little girl left, Gu Xu'an came out of the ward. Seeing Zhai Zhinan alone in the corridor, "Student Mo, where is Student Qi?" "He said to go to the bathroom

    , It's only been ten minutes since I went in," Zhai Zhinan said.

    Gu Xu'an said: "It just so happens that I'm going to one too."

    Zhai Zhinan nodded, "Then I'll wait for you here."

    009: "Host, the first male partner fell asleep in the toilet." It was easy to get rid of the little girl's stalking Affected by Qi, at this time Qi Liangchen was slumped in the toilet cubicle and fast asleep.

    Zhai Zhinan was unmoved, "He told me to go to the bathroom."

    009: "..." That's right.

    Two minutes later, Gu Xu'an came out with the sleeping Qi Liangchen on his shoulders.

    "What's wrong with him?" Zhai Zhinan asked worriedly.

    Gu Xu'an: "I don't know, I seem to have fallen asleep, I'm not sure if I'm sick, I'll take it to the doctor first." Ten minutes

    later, the doctor finished the examination and pushed his glasses, "I fell asleep, there's nothing wrong, You don’t need to be hospitalized, just take it home.”

    Gu Xu’an: “It’s really all right? I can’t wake up no matter how much I scream.”

    The doctor took out his stethoscope and was about to give a professional explanation when Qi Liangchen suddenly snored .

    Zhai Zhinan stood aside, almost laughing out loud.

    Gu Xu'an: "...It seems that there is nothing wrong, thank you doctor."

    Gu Xu'an carried Qi Liangchen out of the consultation room, turned his head and asked Zhai Zhinan: "Student Mo, do you know where Qi Liangchen lives?"

    Zhai Zhinan: "No Yes, Jiang Yingying should be clear, they seem to be neighbors, you can ask her?"

    Gu Xu'an nodded, took out his mobile phone and sent a message, "I asked her to send the location, let's go."

    The two had just arrived at the hospital In the parking lot, Zhai Zhinan saw the car parked on the far side at a glance, "I'm sorry, I might have to trouble you to take him back alone, but my family has come to pick me up." "Well, you can go.

    " Gu Xu'an, who originally wanted to invite Zhai Zhinan to lunch, was a little disappointed, but suddenly remembered something, "Classmate Mo, can you leave a contact information?" "Give me your phone number, and I'll call you." Zhai Zhinan readily

    agreed .

    After exchanging contact information, Zhai Zhinan waved to him and walked towards Qin Shen's car.