18

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 18

    Obviously not expecting Zhai Zhinan's operation, Xu Congjing was stunned, during which Zhai Zhinan had already ripped off his shirt.

    Today Xu Congjing was wearing a black shirt. After taking off his clothes, even though Zhai Zhinan had seen his upper body once, he was still amazed by the chest he had stripped off. In terms of figure, Xu Congjing was almost impeccable.

    However, Zhai Zhinan still kept in mind his identity as a drunk. He tapped a certain point on Xu Congjing's chest with his finger, and squeezed it, then raised his head and asked innocently, "You, why are you redder than mine?" Have a look."

    Zhai Zhinan began to lift his clothes, but at the moment he was wearing a pullover with a thermal jacket inside, which was very difficult to take off. He didn't lift it up for a long time, but made himself angry .

    Zhai Zhinan walked away from Xu Congjing crookedly, grabbed the hem of his clothes with both hands, and was about to pull it up, but his feet slipped and he fell backwards.

    Behind him is the sink, if it falls down, it will at least hit the back of the head.

    Xu Congjing, who was so stiff from being teased, subconsciously reached out to hug Di Zhinan, but was suddenly thrown by Di Zhinan, and fell backward uncontrollably. He protected the back of Zhai Zhinan's head with one hand, and wrapped his arms around his waist with the other Waist, firmly poured into the bathtub.

    Fortunately, the bathtub was full of water, and Xu Congjing fell over at an angle. Apart from choking on a few mouthfuls of water, there was nothing serious about him. He didn't care to get up, so he pushed Zhai Zhinan up first to prevent him from being caught in the water. choked.

    Unexpectedly, Zhai Zhinan lay on top of him and laughed, "Hahaha! Drowned."

    Xu Congjing was so angry and funny, she raised her hand to hit him on the forehead hard, but when she dropped it, she softened the force and became Touched lightly, "Naughty ghost."

    "What is so hard?" Zhai Zhinan tilted his head in doubt. He was sitting on Xu Congjing's abdomen, with his hip against his belt buckle, and he groped down. Touch, "So it's a belt!"

    While speaking, he had flexibly undid the buckle of the belt and pulled it out. During the movement, he stepped back, and suddenly said, "Why is there another one below?" one time.

    Xu Congjing's body was tense at this moment, the storm was suppressed in his eyes, and his voice was hoarse, "Child, didn't you take a bath?

    " It was already soaked, and it was

    not easy to take off. He tossed for a long time, but he didn't take off the sweater. He took Xu Congjing's hand and put it on his clothes. Cong Jing's eyes were gloomy, she didn't refuse Zhai Zhinan's proposal, and helped him take off his clothes smoothly.

    Zhai Zhinan pushed forward, "There are still pants."

    Soon Zhai Zhinan's pants were also thrown aside.

    At this time, Zhai Zhinan turned his gaze to Xu Congjing again, and asked, "Why haven't you taken it off yet?"

    Xu Congjing was obviously on the verge of mental collapse at this moment, and his voice was hoarse, and he asked slowly: "Do you really want me to take it off?" Take it off?"

    Zhai Zhinan's expression was still confused and naive after being drunk, "How can you take a shower without taking off your clothes?"

    009: "..." You, the host, will be fired up like this!