9

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 60

    Hearing that it was Xu Mingge, Zhai Zhinan regained his energy. He sat up in a daze, raised his hand and wiped his face indiscriminately, got up and walked downstairs.

    Xu Mingo has had a thrilling life these past few months. The childishness on his body has basically faded away, and he looks much more mature, especially after his hair has been cut short, his face has been tanned several degrees, and his muscles are more developed than when he left. It seems that the whole person is more determined and stable.

    But standing at the door right now, he was tense, and his whole body was stiff.

    He came to City B last week, and he didn't pluck up the courage to come to Zhai Zhinan until today, but after ringing the doorbell for a long time, no one came to answer the door, so he couldn't help being a little puzzled, since the security guard just said that there was someone at home.

    Just when Xu Mingge was wondering, the door in front of him clicked open, and the face he had missed all the time in the past few months appeared behind him.

    Xu Minge thought he would be calm, but the heartbeat filling his eardrums reminded him of his excitement at the moment.

    "Xu Minge?" Zhai Zhinan showed a surprised expression.

    "Shu Jinnan, long time no see." Xu Mingge was thankful that he had gotten a lot of tan recently, at least his blushing wouldn't look so obvious.

    "You came to see me?" Zhai Zhinan opened the door to let him in, led him to sit on the sofa, poured him a glass of water, "How do you know I live here?

    " On the sofa, with her back straight and her hands on her knees, "Shu Changheng told me that he is my senior brother, and I am now in his power group." "Don't be nervous, I don't blame you

    . "Zhai Zhinan laughed and said, "Have you had breakfast?"

    "I have." Xu Minge said.

    Di Zhinan took out a basket of steaming sugar buns from the steamer in the kitchen, "Do you want some more?"

    Xu Mingge swallowed, "No, no need."

    Zhai Zhinan didn't intend to give Xu Mingge to eat, but when he refused I started eating by myself, "Why did you come to City B? When did you come?"

    "Just arrived last week." Xu Minge said, "Shortly after we separated, a large number of zombies attacked City A, but the casualties were not serious, only one ability group suffered heavy losses, and all supplies were gone. Zombie attack, it was found that the topography of City A has fatal flaws, it is not suitable for building a base, so the whole city had to be moved to the nearby base of City Q, many of them chose to go to other cities, I followed a group of people to City B "

    After hearing Xu Mingge's description, 009 dared to conclude that the zombie siege incident in City A was 100% related to Zhai Zhinan. It heard the hint in his words at the time, and now it has been confirmed. Feel.

    It has reason to believe that the ability group that suffered heavy losses is Huo Xingyuan's former subordinates.

    Obviously, the host is venting his anger on his double cultivation partner.

    When Xu Mingge finished speaking, Zhai Zhinan just swallowed the last mouthful of buns, "Fortunately, you are fine, I should have advised you to go with us if I knew it then." Suddenly meeting Zhai Zhinan's eyes, Xu Mingge's ears turned redder, and his eyes panicked