4

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 57 (1)

    A minute later, a clearance notification came from the mobile phone. Zhai Zhinan pressed his finger on the game and clicked to uninstall, "How is it? Did you find it?" "Yes,

    host, they are three meters below us, and there is a dungeon-like place." 009's voice was a little sluggish.

    Zhai Zhinan began to care about the physical and mental health of his own system, "What's wrong with you? Are you unhappy?"

    Hearing his host's concerned words, 009 couldn't help feeling wronged and guilty, "Master, am I stupid?"

    009's The voice was originally a sweet child's voice, and most of the time it was an emotionless mechanical voice, but now it showed a bit of human frustration.

    Zhai Zhinan couldn't help laughing, "It's really stupid."

    009, who thought he could hear some comfort from Zhai Zhinan's mouth, was stunned. If it didn't have tears in its program, it probably would have cried on the spot.

    Zhai Zhinan added: "But it's cute, I like it." His voice was full of laughter, with his unique charm, "Be good." In the next half minute, 009 used its entire system to vividly

    interpret What is a color changing ball.

    Its originally white and shiny sphere gradually became pink, and the pink gradually deepened, and finally turned into a bright red ball. If you look closely, you can still see pink bubbles around it.

    The host said it was cute!

    The host said he loved it!

    Ahhh!

    Ignoring the crazy system, Zhai Zhinan raised his eyes and looked at the two men who suddenly emerged from the side of the road.

    Both of them look like strong thugs, wearing tight black vests, showing strong muscles and tattoos all over their bodies, they have quite fierce faces, holding steel pipes in their hands, and there are some pieces of meat on the top of the steel pipes, obviously they have killed people or zombies soon.

    They made a beeline for the car, chatting as they went.

    "This car is well maintained, and I met a fat sheep today." "

    The two girls yesterday were very good, but they were too stubborn." "

    It's okay, isn't there a kid? I'll try it later. "

    While talking, the two walked to the front of the car, one to open the trunk, and the other to pull the door.

    Since Zhai Zhinan was in the car, the two of them didn't open the locked door when they got out of the car, so the tattooed man opened the door at once, which happened to be the back door, and as soon as he opened it, he met Zhai Zhinan's eyes.

    This person's facial features were ordinary, maybe he had killed too many people, and he had a bit of a ferocious aura on his body. When he saw Zhai Zhinan, his eyes straightened on the spot.

    Looking at the boy in the car, Yang Laosan stayed for a while, salivating crazily. Since the beginning of the end of the world, after he awakened his powers, he has been a robber here. Men and women have slept a lot, but they have never slept Been to such a beautiful person.

    Not to mention the post-apocalypse, even before the apocalypse, he has never seen such a good-looking person.

    "Lao San, there's a lot of food and gasoline in the trunk, come and help us move it." Yang Lao Liu was moving all the supplies out of the trunk, seeing Yang Lao San bent over and standing by the door without moving, he couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable Nai, "What are you doing in a daze? Hurry up."