6

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 6

    Wang Zixuan also wanted to call Zhai Zhinan, but before she could speak, Zhai Zhinan walked up to Ye Baitong and sat down beside him.

    Of course Ye Baitong was just being polite to show his generosity, he knew that Zhai Zhinan hated his straightforwardness, even if he would rather stand than sit beside him.

    But what he never expected was that Zhai Zhinan actually sat next to him, and he was terrified.

    Seeing Ye Baitong fidgeting, Zhai Zhinan's eyes were filled with a smile of successful mischief.

    The live broadcast room also laughed.

    [Did you see Ye Baitong's expression on eating mouse shit? Hahaha! so funny. Nannan looks like a little fox, so cute! ]

    [Hahaha deserve it! I discovered early on that Ye Cha was hypocritical to everyone, and I really don't know why so many people like him. ]

    [Nanbao has finally learned to be smart, and he just wants to respond to him like this! ]

    Amidst the laughter and laughter, a barrage suddenly flashed.

    [Did anyone find out that there is a new live broadcast room for a mysterious guest next door? ]

    [I found out a long time ago that Nan Nan's roommates are the mysterious guests. Isn't it the official announcement that there are six guests? How could a new one pop up all of a sudden? Was Dao Qu finally eroded by capital? ]

    [It's said to be a mystery guest, and it's normal that there is no official announcement. Everyone in the industry knows that Director Qu will not accept temporary orders, so it should be a surprise session, looking forward to the mystery guest! ]

    009: "Host, do you need to check the identity of the mysterious guest?"

    "Huh?" Di Zhinan became a little interested, "Can you check?" "

    I can hack into any network in this world."

    "Okay, then you can check."

    009 who got the task was full of energy, and his survival instinct made him feel that he should hurry up and perform well.

    Seeing that Zhai Zhinan was already seated, the host straightened his bow tie. As a result, the straight bow tie became more and more crooked, which made Wang Zixuan on the sofa opposite him laugh out loud, and then the female guest next to her also laughed. The originally serious atmosphere at the scene suddenly relaxed.

    The host straightened his bow tie and said with a smile, "By the way, everyone is smiling. We are a casual variety show, and we don't have to be so serious as a competition.

    " I know them all. I won’t introduce them one by one.” At this point, the host showed a surprised expression, “What? Don’t know? Well, let’s invite the guests to introduce themselves.” The host’s lively atmosphere is

    very First-hand, the slightly exaggerated performance well relieved the embarrassment of the unfamiliar people present. He looked around and his eyes fell on Wang Zixuan who smiled the most. "This beautiful lady, would you like to be the first?" Do you want to introduce yourself?"     Suddenly being called upon, Wang Zixuan stood up and said generously: "I am Wang Zixuan, I am eighteen this year, and I debuted for a year and a half. Hello seniors, remember to call me if you have something delicious, hee hee. "     Wang Zixuan has a sweet appearance, and the short and unpretentious introduction won her a lot of favor. With the close-up of the live broadcast room, the audience's favorability rose for a while.     Then several other people introduced themselves one by one, and finally only Ye Baitong and Zhai Zhinan remained.     Those present had more or less heard of the grievances between the two. Zhai Zhinan had quarreled with Ye Baitong many times before, and now the two can peacefully coexist in the same room and sit on the same sofa, which is really surprising.     All eyes were on the two of them.     Of course, he was mainly looking at Zhai Zhinan.     The young man's hair was half wet, and half of his body was leaning on the sofa, with no expression on his face. Since he got down, he had quietly said a word, but no one could ignore him, even during the communication just now, Everyone's eyes drifted to him from time to time.     This kind of neglect made Ye Baitong a little uncomfortable, but he still humbly said: "Zhi Nan, you go ahead."