8

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 52

    Zhai Zhinan withdrew his hand, his eyes full of disgust.

    009 asked from the gap of eating: "Host, what's the matter?

    " At one o'clock, he walked up to Xiao Xingguang who was fainted on the ground, and poured a ladle of water on him.

    Xiao Xingguang was agitated and wanted to open his eyes. Zhai Zhinan said, "Xiao Xingguang."

    Xiao Xingguang sat up slowly, staring straight at Zhai Zhinan, apparently in a state of hypnosis.

    The next morning was sunny, and the audience in the live broadcast room watched the guests wake up as usual. Of course, the most important thing was to admire Zhai Zhinan.

    Since last night, the management of the live broadcast room has fallen to 009, and the picture quality is no different from before.

    After waking up, Zhai Zhinan saw what the savage sent him outside the cave door as usual, today it was a dozen small apples the size of a fist.

    When Zhai Zhinan bent over to pick up apples, he turned his head and saw a black shadow on a tree not far away. He seemed to notice his gaze, and the black shadow quickly ran away.

    009: "Host, who is he?"

    Zhai Zhinan: "My partner, when I get tired of that dragon, I will come and hide in the mountains with him." 009: "

    ..." It is no longer the small system that was simple and easy to deceive , two! It is impossible for the host to get bored!

    It seems impossible for this savage to wait for the host.

    "Rui Rui, eat fish." Bai Xuqing walked up to Zhai Zhinan and handed him a freshly grilled fish.

    "Thank you Brother Qing." Zhai Zhinan smiled at him.

    Bai Xuqing's ears turned red.

    "The collapse rate of the world line is increased by 5%, and the current crash rate is 75%."

    009: "Host, the protagonist will fall in love with you, right?"

    Zhai Zhinan: "I'm so good-looking, isn't it normal for him to love me?"

    Didn't see the deep thought flashing in Zhai Zhinan's eyes, 009 was surprised, this was the first time that the Son of Heaven fell in love with the host.

    However, the current collapse rate is only 75%, so it shouldn't be that simple.

    After breakfast, a group of people were about to get the ingredients for noon, when Shen Lu suddenly shouted: "The boat is coming!" Several

    people took a closer look, and sure enough, there was a huge ship coming towards us in the distance, and this huge ship was still on the way. The previous SL Queen is exactly the same!

    Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay.

    At this time, the live broadcast room began to play the ending subtitles, and the fans wailed wildly.

    [Shooting for a while, just for a while? Let me lick Rui Rui's face again! ]

    [If you want to broadcast this series until you die, even if you don't do it every day, just let me watch Rui Rui sleep. ]

    [Woooooo I hope that the entertainment industry will produce more 24-hour live shows like this in the future. If no one else invites you, please invite Rui Rui! ]