The little rabbit is soft and sweet (1)

return
The villain's beauty is beyond the charts [Quick time travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 80

"Take it out and try it." Zhai Zhinan didn't feel uncomfortable at all, since no one saw it anyway.

009 heard that he took out the things stored in the previous world, but they disappeared as soon as they came into contact with the air, and they were useless at all

. Isn't this the common sense you sent me before?"

At this time, Zhai Zhinan had come to the depths of the mountain forest and entered a dry cave. Inside the cave was a sleeping red-haired old fox. is white.

Zhai Zhinan walked over, sat next to the old fox, and stroked its beard.

The old fox moved his ears to wake up, looked at Zhai Zhinan with loving eyes, and said, "The little rabbit has transformed." "

Woooooooo." Zhai Zhinan uttered two short rabbit calls.

"You're already in human form, you can't call like that, you have to speak with your throat." The old fox stood up, staggered into the cave, took out a bag from it and put it in front of Zhai Zhinan, "This suit is your brother's gift from the last time you came back. It's just that the spirit energy is lacking in this forest, and it's useless to practice here, so you can go find your brother when you wear it."

Zhai Zhinan: "Woooo."

"Open your mouth, call me Grandpa." The old fox said seriously.

"Woo...Grandpa." Zhai Zhinan obediently called out.

"Be good, the clothes are new, and there is your brother's address in the pocket. When you find him, remember to be obedient. Don't take off the bead your brother gave you. Human society is dangerous, and they especially like to eat rabbits , you have to be careful, don't be roasted by others."

The old fox babbled for a long time, and finally sent Zhai Zhinan down the mountain reluctantly.

Zhai Zhinan was wearing overly long clothes and trousers at this time, his white hair had turned into beautiful black hair, and he was carrying a note with the address on it and a few hundred dollars, and he walked slowly out of the forest .

"Host, where are we going now? Are we really looking for the original owner's brother?" The roles of the old fox and the original owner's brother never appeared in the plot.

"Let's talk about it." Zhai Zhinan yawned, stepped on a branch, and with a click, a pheasant flew away. He flew over and raised his hand to catch it.

The beautiful and fat pheasant kicked its neck and feet, and Zhai Zhinan grabbed a flexible tree vine and tied its feet neatly.

"Host, what are you doing catching pheasants?" 009 asked.

"It's so fat, it's still flying in front of me, it must want to be eaten by me." Zhai Zhinan said.

009: "?" Don't rabbits eat carrots? Why do you still eat chicken?

But no matter what 009 thought, Zhai Zhinan, who had a fox core inside the rabbit skin, still carried a bunch of fainted pheasants when he came out of the mountain.

This is the rest of his harvest when he released many pheasants that were not fat enough.

When he came to the lower road, Zhai Zhinan threw the pheasant at his feet, bowed his head and rolled up his trousers that were too long, and tightened the trousers that were too big, before he sat on the stone by the road and waited for the bus.