Self-Harm 🦓

Summary: Chris's Mental health is terrible, so he starts self-harming to cope .

Thank you karls_wife12 for the request <333

TW: SELF-HARM BLOOD AND MENTIONS OF THROWING UP PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOUR NOT COMFY WITH IT.

3rd Person POV throughout :)

---------------------------------------------------------

Matt and Nick had noticed that something wasn't right with Chris right away... He was normally laughing and very hyper but for the past weeks he has been staying in bed only coming out for food and to film, it was really starting to worry his brothers.

"Chris me and Matt are watching a movie wanna join?" Nick asks hoping he agrees, "No I'm alright thanks." he smiles but it wasn't a real one because when Chris smiles his eyes screw up and this time they didn't. "Please Chris your always in this damn room.." Nick sighs growing even more worried, "Fine okay then.." Chris groans rolling his eyes so far back im suprised they didn't get lost! Nick grins waving for Chris to follow as they walk down the stairs...

Downstairs

"Chris!!" Matt grins pulling him over to sit in the middle so he is sat in between them both. "We are watching M3GAN is that okay?!" Nick asks already switching over the tv remote and placing it next to Chris "Yep." he sighs leaning back in his seat. Around halfway through the movie the tv remote slips off the chair but luckily Chris catches it, but he leans too far forward leading him to fall but Nick catches him hand gripping his wrist tightly. Chris winces pulling back as he brings his wrist to his chest, the movie pauses and everything is just silent, "Why did that hurt?..." Nick asks visibly confused breaking the awkward silence.

Uh...

Fuck what do I say...

"I-" That is all that comes out of Chris' mouth as he feels tears threatening to spill.

"Chris show me your wrist," Nick says blankly Matt sat clearly scared. "I- Please don't Nick-" Chris stutters his voice pleading and quiet. "Chris.." He replies back. Without hesitation, Chris lifts his sleeves showing Nick his arms which are scattered in a litter of fresh and old cuts, some looking like they were recent... Chris squeezes his eyes shut preparing for a lecture but there's just silence.. "Oh god Chris w-what did you d-do.." Matt chokes out, his hand placed at his mouth. Chris feels the tears fall from his eyes, he felt terrible and the worst part is his brothers were disappointed in him. "It's okay Matt calm down Chris will be alright," Nick soothes as he leaves the couch to get the first aid kit soon returning with it. "This might sting a bit .." Nick begins as he starts pouring antiseptics on a cotton pad starting to clean the cuts..

When he is done he puts a bandage around his wrist to secure everything making sure to tie it on securely. "Where are they?." Nick asks standing up, Chris can feel the panic flowing through his veins.. was he really going to take away his blades?! "Uhm where are what?" he replies playing dumb, "The blades Chris! you can't have them!" Nick says not meaning to raise his voice he was just scared his brother would hurt himself even more. "I-I'm sorry.." Nick sighs voice cracking as he pulls Chris into a hug, "Matt go check his drawers.." Nick sighs keeping his arms tight around Chris. "Nick- You- You can't take them away- please- please Nick.." Chris says panic filling his body but before he can say anything more Matt comes back tears falling down his face and holding Chris's box of razor blades. "MATT MATT NO-" Chris yells reaching for the box, But before he can Nick grabs it off of him opening the box gasping loudly.

Chris took advantage of his shock though and grabbed the box from his shakey hands as he runs into the bathroom locking the door, Matt sobs feeling panicked as he tries to open the door but it's locked, "Chris please Chris.." Matt sobs coughing loudly.