Embarrassed 🐒

Summary: Chris see's the interview on YouTube making him embarrassed and sad about it so he refuses to regress.

Thank you ChrissyOwenRose for the request <333

Part two to the last chapter! (or can be read like a separate chapter)

---------------------------------------------------------

Chris's POV

When I saw the interview after it was uploaded I didn't expect to be so embarrassed.. Why did I act like that? Surely they were embarrassed by me? Like why can't they have a normal brother..? WHY CAN'T I BE NORMAL?! This has to stop its childish and embarrassing.. I need to think about other people than myself.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a hand in my shoulder, "Went pretty well huh?" Matt smiles sitting next to me, I send him a quick smile nodding as I hurry up the stairs and into my room leaving him confused, if I'm being honest I need to stay away from everything that makes me regress so I start by picking up all of my little gear as I walk back downstairs with it throwing it all in the trash, "HEY, Chris?! What are you doing..." Matt yells as he comes up behind me taking them back out of the trash, "Don't do that!" I shout slamming my fists down onto the counter, "What's your problem Chris! What are you doing?" he shouts causing Nick to walk in seeing the situation.

"IT'S BABY STUFF IN NOT A BABY!" I Yell storming off to my room.

Matt's POV

It has been weeks now since Chris tried to bin all of his little gear, I took them out and placed them in a bag incase he snapped out of whatever meltdown he is having but he just keeps distancing himself from me. "Have you spoke to Chris today he hasn't come near me?" I ask frowning "Yes I gave him his dinner he seemed tired.. I think he needs to regress or this is going to get worser..." Nick replies sighing "I'll go try my best." I say grabbing a dinosaur plush out of his bag making my way up the stairs.

"Bambi..?" I say opening his door in which I'm met with an angered look on his face "I'M NOT BAMBI! I'M NOT REGRESSING ANYMORE MATT I'M NOT A FUCKING BABY!" He yells, I frown sitting next to him.. "I brought your favourite dinosaur Chrissy?" I whisper handing him the dinosaur, "I SAID NO!" He yells ripping the tail off the dinosaur a panicked expression filling his face obviously not expecting to do that as Nick gasps from the doorway.

Out of nowhere he bursts out into sobs babbling incoherent words, he's regressed. "Oh Bambi.. It's okay honey" I soothe pulling him into my chest, poor thing was shaking like a leaf! "Hey Chrissy I can fix that for you babe okay? Remember a few years back when I learned how to sew?" Nick begins as he picks up the dinosaur rushing out the room. "I HUWT DINOSAUW!" He sobs clutching his hair in his hands, "It's okay you didn't honey your dinosaur is going to the doctors to get fixed!" I smile wiping the tears from his cheeks as I take his hands out from his hair holding them in my own, "I BA' 'ADA" He cries Clutching onto my jumper tightly, "No your not don't say that bambi.. You just got a bit angry.." I soothe his tears wetting my shoulder.

Soon after Nick comes running in the dinosaurs tail sewed back on, "Look what daddy did for you!" I smile watching as the littles face lights up, "Dinosauw!" He giggles he is now far too deep into little space to think about anything that happened prior to this, he holds the teddy to his chest smiling brightly previous tears rolling down his cheeks, "Happy now?" Nick chuckles leaning over to kiss away his tears, "Fank u daddy-" he slurs pressing a sloppy kiss to his cheek.

We are going to have to have a conversation in the morning.. But for now everything is fine as long as Chrissy is happy :)

--------------------------------------------------------- AUTHORS NOTE

I HAD TO DO THIS! Hope everyone enjoyed it :) kinda short one as it's a part two but whatever! If there are any grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes I'm so sorry and feel free to correct me! Thank you so much for always voting and reading my chapters it means the world! Have a great week love you all!

Bye <3

Words:748