Seizure 🐛

THANK YOU FOR OVER 200 READS OML IM SO AHHHHH IM SO GRATEFUL THANK YOU I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY IM SO SHOCKED <33

TW: MENTIONS OF EPILEPSY AND SEIZURES I'm not educated on epilepsy so I'm sorry if this is totally wrong pls forgive me! stay safe <3

Summary: Nick has a seizure and his brothers jump into action

Thank you to @Zoeydannie for the request! 

------------------------------------------------------------

Matt's POV

It is currently 2 pm on Thursday and me nick and Chris are filming a video for Friday don't know if I'm worrying too much but nick has been a little off throughout this whole video he just seems so out of it." Matt, what's your opinion on waffles?" "They are great for breakfast I'm not sure for throughout the day though!" I reply "I agree with Matt," nick says looking down at his hands, Chris gives me a puzzled look and turns to nick "hey buddy you good?" he says rubbing his back soothingly "yeah I'm alright" he replies flashing a quick smile at me. I start to get really worried, nick never acts like this.. he is being so quiet what if there's something seriously wrong? I think to myself, I start to feel a pit of anxiety build up In my stomach I turn to him "w-we can film another  day if you aren't feeling up to it today?" I say visually worried. Chris gives me a sympathetic look, "no it's alright I'm okay" he says leaning back slightly.

Chris's POV

we are nearly done with filming and nick keeps spacing out. Matt keeps glancing back at nick and I can basically see the anxiety rushing through him. I look at my phone for the next question when matt taps my shoulder repeatedly "oh my god matt sto-" I look over to see nick shaking in his seat, "Nick stop playing this isn't funny." no reply. "nick?" "NICK!" matt shouts I quickly get out of the car and into the backseats matt following behind, "I THINK HES SEIZING" matt cries I enter panic mode "nick come on buddy your okay, your okay sweetie," I say frantically while rubbing his arm.

 "matt call an ambulance please," I say my voice shaking as I feel for a pulse "oh god oh god okay" he replies hands shaking as I see him dial 911. " he has a pulse he will be okay" "Nicky it's okay just breathe I've got you babe" I half-whisper stroking the side of his face, I pull him out the car and onto the floor, "they're on their way," matt says while biting his fingernails. I take off my hoodie and roll him on his side as I place the hoodie underneath his head. I feel my tears falling as I look over at matt. "I d-don't w-want to lose h-him. Matt says his head is in his hands and he is sobbing. "come here bubs" I say motioning my hand towards me. He runs into my arms "it's okay matty he will be okay" I say rubbing his shoulder to try bring the slightest bit of comfort. suddenly we can start to hear the sirens coming towards us. Matt runs towards them as I stroke his hair back away from his face.

the paramedics run over and start checking his breathing and heart rate "I'm s-so scared" matt whispers as I pull him into a hug "I know honey me too". they put Nick on a stretcher as they load him into the ambulance. One of the paramedics tells us we can get in the back, I nod gratefully as I call Mary Lou asking to pick up the car and that we would be home soon. Me and matt get in the back of the ambulance next to nick feeling it start moving. Suddenly I see nicks eyes flutter open me and matt look at each other "nick? nick are you okay" I say holding his hand tightly matt is on the otherside doing the same. "mhm what happened" he mumbles I sigh in relief "you had a seizure Nicky you scared us I'm so glad your okay" I see his eyes become glossy as I lean over him and bring him into a hug matt doing the same after. "your okay I promise" I reply feeling my own eyes becoming glossy, "yeah you really scared us Nicky" Matt replies sniffling. I feel the ambulance come to a stop. the paramedics bring Nick out as we stay close beside still holding his hands. 

TIME SKIP 2 HOURS

Nicks POV

we are in the hospital now, all I remember is filming the youtube video feeling light-headed and then falling asleep. Apparently, I had a seizure my brothers looked so worried when I woke up. mom is at the hospital now the doctors also diagnosed me with epilepsy which means I will have even more seizures we don't know what causes them to occur but hopefully we will find out soon, I never want to see my brothers crying again it breaks my heart matt is asleep Chris says he has never seen Matt so scared and upset that breaks my heart completely. I'm snapped out of thought by the doctor "you can go home now we will call you if we have further information for now just me safe and make sure to drink lots of water!" she says smiling "thank you" I reply gratefully. she walks out the room. Chris wakes Matt up as we all get in the car ready to head home, Chris and Matt haven't left my side it feels like they always have to be touching apart of me or else I will disappear. 

TIEM SKIP TO AT HOME

Chris's POV

we are all home now we have decided to have a sleepover since none of us want to leave Nick's side and we need to be weary incase he has another seizure. I get nick a glass of water as Matt explains everything that happened to dad since he wasn't able to come since he had to pick our car up. after about 5 minutes we all agree its time to get some rest since we are all exhausted, we go upstairs and all get on the bed and cuddle up together matt has his arms wrapped around me and nick has his head on my chest we didn't bother to change into our pyjamas since we were basically already in them and all exhausted. I gently brush nicks hair out of his face as I draw shapes on Matts's back holding both of them close. "goodnight Nicky love you" me and matt both say "night night love yous too" nick replies burying his head impossibly more into my neck, soon enough we all fell asleep appreciating each other even more than before if that was even possible.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hello, it's me again! if there is any mistakes feel free to correct me!  I hope you all enjoyed this one it took me hours to do I don't know what seizures are fully like so I'm sorry if it's not perfectly displayed! :) hopefully the next one is better since I'm not sure if I like this one I love the request just not sure if I wrote it perfectly! anyways I love you all and remember so many people care about you and love you your never alone and never be afraid to reach out and ask for help. REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS OPEN! (request on the first page)

goodnight <3

Words:1271