Accident 🐐

Summary: Chris and Matt regress together but what happens when Chris accidentally hurts Matt?!

Thank you defnotdevon for the request <333
---------------------------------------------------------

If there was one thing about Chris it was that he hated sharing while regressed, expecially with his favourite dinosaur Olive.. I mean he adored it! He doesn't let anybody touch him and gets very panicked if people do. On the other hand, Matt loved sharing whether it meant sharing his favourite Teddy bear Lucas too his snacks, he wouldn't mind. Although while regressed it wasn't unknown that Matt was the more sensitive one where as Chris prefered to be left alone while upset.

Matt's POV

"Chrissy can I pway?" I mumble wanting to have a go at playing with his dinosaur. "NO I WAN!" he shouts uttering his bottom lip out catching Nicks attention, "Hey Chris dont shout buddy." Nick warns patting both of our heads as he sits back down on the sofa, Chris is now watching Nick carefully as I lean forward snatching the dinosaur off of him as I hold it close to my chest Chris soon turning around as he bursts into tears loud sobs escaping from his lips. "MATTY NO!" The younger sobs as I hold it even tighter, before I can even speak my brother starts screaming as he hits my hand and arm repeatedly causimg me to let go of the teddy as I start crying. Why would my own brother hurt me? He hates me..

Nick's POV

"CHRIS! STOP-" I shout wafting his arm away from Matt pulling him back by his shoulders to stop him from hurting his brother anymore, "MATTY STO'E DINOSAUW" Chris sobs holding his dinosaur close to his chest harsh sobs escapping his lips, "OW OW OW" Matt sobs backing himself into the corner completely abandoning his teddy. "Matt you can't snatch!" I shout not meaning to startle the boy, I don't know what to do both boys are sobbing but I only have one pair of hands! "GET OFF! OFF! OFF! " Chris shouts as I try wrapping my arm around him, "Okay okay calm down buddy." I whisper as I hear harsh coughs coming from Matt, I rush over sitting in front of the upset boy "Matty please calm down prince it's okay daddys got you sweet boy." I whisper making my voice small as if I was talking to a puppy.

I hold his hands tight as I see Chris slowly walk over still sniffling slightly his hands stuffed in his hoodie, "Chris honey can you go get me a tissue please from off of the table" I whisper pressing a kiss to his cheek, I know he never meant to hurt his brother just sometimes his anger gets the best of him. He nods quickly waddling away soon returning with crumpled up tissues which I accept gratefully sending the boy a gentle smile. "Your going to make yourself sick calm down Matty." I whisper as I wipe his saliva coated mouth with the tissue watching as he clings onto my shirt helplessly clearly startled, "D- Dada" the boy sobs eyes going puffy from crying, "I know honey dadas here," I soothe looking down at his bright red arm, god I didn't even realise how strong Chris was.. I grab his arm gently as I bring it to my mouth pressing a kiss to the red part. "Your okay sweet boy.." I whisper as he slowly starts to calm down breathing going from jaggered and panicked to steady. "That's it.. Your doing so good" I soothe lifting my hand as I push the hair from off of his sweaty forehead and away from his tear stained face.

"Chrissy come on over here," I whisper not wanting to scare Matt with the sudden noise. I watch as the little waddles over face looking guilty, "Can you kiss Mattys arm better because look what you did.." I whisper showing him his sore arm, "I-I di'n' mean too.. h-he sto'e dinosauw." Chris huffs face falling into a frown, "I know you didn't love and Matty shouldn't of snatched but you can never hit because you really hurt Matty honey.. I think it would make Matty feel better if you did." I smile watching as Chris leans down kissing his arm gently, "Thank you Chrissy." I smile watching as he sits cross legged next to me.