Period 🦏

Summary: Chris is trans ftm and gets his period.

Thank you FA1RY-DVST for the request <333

REQUESTS ARE OPEN SO REQUEST UNDER HERE :D

°Also if your going through this right now or was your not alone and I'm always here if anyone needs someone to talk to.°

---------------------------------------------------------

Nick's POV

Today is the 14th of the month aka the worst week of the month for Chris, It always gets him so down and it's even worse when there is nothing we can do to help apart from lots and lots of comfort. He always says "It's just another thing reminding me I'm not an actual boy." which I think is completely untrue he ahs always been a boy and not even a dumb cycle could change that.

"Hey, Chris you coming down? You've been up here for a while." I shout knocking on his door "I-I'm okay" he replies voice sounding stuffy "I'm coming in okay Chris?" I say as I open the door slightly revealing my younger brother basically in tears leaning against the wall, "Hey, what's wrong bud?" I hush rushing over to him as I bring him into a tight hug. "I feel so terrible." He chokes out clinging to me even tighter, "Have you got your products hun?" I whisper as I see Matt walk through the room confusion on his face "Mhm" Chris mumbles wiping his eyes "Me and Matt will go to the shops and get you some snacks okay and then I'll find your heating pad, change into something comfy okay bud" I reply leaning over to press a quick kiss to his forehead, Matt doing the same.  "Okay, Thank you guys" he smiles as we leave the room.

Chris's POV

Nick and Matt left abit ago to get me some snacks, I'm so grateful to have such caring brothers.

I stand up carefully as I change out of my jeans into an oversized white tee Nick gave me and a pair of grey sweatpants, This was my comfort outfit, whenever I felt bad in myself or in general just having a bad day I would change into these.

Time skip 10 minutes

Matt's POV

"Right Matt, you go give him the snacks and I'll find the heating pad." Nick smiles as we walk into the house, I nod in response making my way into his room. We bought him a weighted elephant at the shops as an extra gift since elephants are one of his favourite animals. "Chrissyyy" I smile sitting down next to him on the bed, "Look!" I giggle as I take the elephant out of the bag, "For me?!" He gasps smiling widely. I nod in response as I hand him the elephant in which he immediately clings too a smile prominent on his face, "Nick is just finding your heating pad and he will be up" I smile as I empty the contents of the bag on the bed watching his face lights up in shock. "We got all of your favourites including McDonalds which Nick is bringing up!" I reply giggling when he wraps his arms around me "Thankyouthankyou" he gasps smiling widely.

"MCDONALDS IS HERE!" Nick shouts running into the room holding 3 plates full of food and drinks and a heating pad. He passes Chris the heating pad passing out the different plates "Thank you guys, so much." Chris smiles already starting to eat the food as nick picks a TV show to watch, we all decided on The Society.

Chris's POV

It's been around 2 hours we started the show, I fell asleep pretty fast so I don't remember much. I woke up with the worst pains ever, I can barely move u feel like throwing up. "N-Nick" I stutter tapping him on the shoulder, "Hm.." he slurs turning around, His face immediately softening when he sees me "What's the matter bud?" He says eyebrows screwed together in concern "Please help, It hurts." I choke out voice breaking in between words "Oh honey, You poor thing." he sighs sitting up as he taps Matts shoulder. "Matt were is the paracetamol?" He whispers, Just as he is about to ask again he gets a response. "The side." Matt mumbles almost immediately falling back asleep totally unaware of the current situation. "Why does this have to happen to me." I say my voice is now shake and hoarse, "I've got you, Your okay Chrissy." He replies wrapping his arms around me as I take the paracetamol drinking it with some water that was on the side that Matt had brought up for me earlier. "Come here" Nick mumbles opening his arms for me, which I gladly accept, The comfort of my brothers is all I will ever need.

Aslong as I have my brothers I'll be okay.

--------------------------------------------------------- 

AUTHORS NOTE 

HELLO EVERYONE HOW ARE WE? I wasn't really sure whether or not to post this because I don't think it's very good, I tried to do as much research as possible but I didn't end up finding as much so I'm sorry. I hope there isn't any grammar mistakes but if there is I'm sorry and feel free to correct me! I'm always so suprised when I read all the nice comments I get, they really make my day :) I love you all so so much and thank you for everything and everyone who has helped this book by reading/voting even when some aren't my best. Take care everyone have a great day.
❤️

Bye <3

Words: 925