Clingy 🐨

(I thought this was really cool, I used a koala emoji because clingy like a koala :D)

Summary: Chris is feeling VERY clingy and needs some extra loving.

Thank you buglife360 for the request <333

---------------------------------------------------------

Nick's POV

The whole day Chris has been non-stop annoying me he has done NOTHING but stay by my side the whole day, and I mean don't get me wrong I love my brother and his company so much but sometimes it's just too much for even me to handle.

"CHRIS I SWEAR TO GOD GO BOTHER MATT INSTEAD!" I shout as the boy tries to shimmy his way into my grasp again, "S-Sorry just wanted a h-hug" he mumbles sadly, I genuinely didn't mean to get so mad I guess I just lost my temper a bit, "N- No I'm sorry Chris it's just you have been non-stop clinging to me the whole day and I really need to edit this video to get it out by tonight.." I say genuinely feeling bad about losing my temper, "It's alright" he whispers flashing me a smile as he skips out of the bedroom to go see who I suppose is his next victim, Matt.

Matt's POV

I'm playing on my phone when suddenly I hear Nick yell and a few minutes later Chris walks in a small smile on his face as he jumps onto the bed next to him legs folded into a criss-cross (Applesauce 😉) Position, "Hey Chris!" I grin moving forward slightly and putting my phone down to focus my attention on the younger who I can tell definitely wanted something.

Without warning, He leaps into my arms sending me flying back to my original position against the headboard, "Woah!- you okay bud?" I question quite shocked at the boy's actions as I wrap my arms around him tightly, "Mm jus wan cuddles.." he slurs out visibly tired. "Okay we can cuddle.. You sure your okay though love-?" I question rubbing his back softly, "Mhm Nicky didn wan cuddles so I came to you instead.." hHe whispers as I see him grin sheepishly, "Okay- that's okay darling" I smile readjusting position into a much comfier one for the two of us, I see his eyelashes flutter closed a few times before he forces his eyes back open denying sleep, "Hey, if your tired you can sleep love" I soothe drawing hearts onto his back, "Fank you Matty I love you" he mumbles "Love you too sweets." I reply smiling to myself as I lean over and press a kiss to the sleepy boys forehead, and almost instantly sleep overtakes him me following shortly after...

Around 2 hours later I awake gently pushing chris to the side as I gently place the covers onto him hoping to not disturb his slumber as I make my way downstairs to be met with Nick watching some sort of movie on the tv, "I'm guessing he got to you?" Nick says raising his eyebrows at me "What do you mean?" I mumble rubbing my eyes gently as i sit down on the couch next to him, "The clingyness he was at it all morning with me." He replys returning his attention back at the tv, "Yea-" im cut off by chris wobbling down the stairs his face plastered with a frown, "Why did you leave meeeeeee" he complains lip jutting out slightly, "I just came down to see Nick i didnt think you would mind" I say my eyebrows screwing together in confusion, He mumbles something incoherently as he basically leaps onto the chair arms falling to his sides. "Have you stopped being so clingy now?" Nick questions raisng his eyebrows, Chris sends a glare in return "It's not my fault you hate cuddles" he groans resting his head on his shoulder "Annddd your nott." Nick sighs wrapping his arm around the boys smaller frame gently,"I'm going to get a drink" I say getting up hoping to not be dragged into the hug.

Chris's POV

"He's just boring" I mumble as my arms slowly make their way around Nick's waist hugging him like a koala, "Hey! I heard that" Matt shouts as I let out a quiet chuckle.