[2]

Hui Jie's POV:
    I sat in the corner of the classroom, scrolling aimlessly on my phone. The fanfiction I had been reading yesterday had not been updated yet, what a shame, I was desperately in need of good reading material to last me for the day. Just then, the classroom door burst open, and in strutted the "school's princess". Sheesh, people really are blinded by money sometimes. Just because she has her daddy's money doesn't mean that she is a god. She's just snobby and mean in general. Her dramatic entrance just made my mood worse in the blink of an eye.
    Gushes of "Oh my god she's here", "She's so pretty" and "Lilith is that a new bag?" could be heard echoing around the room almost instantaneously. Whatever, she's just an attention-seeker anyways. Lilith twirled around once for the worshipping crowd, walked to her seat at the back of the class., and sat down. One table away from me.
    "Hey", she smiled.
    Sarcasm tainted her voice. I ignored her and continued browsing on my phone.
    "I was trying to be nice," she stated, her mood changing drastically.
    "No need to," I replied cooly, "It was never your intention anyway"
    Lilith sighed. I saw her take out her stationeries and lay them on her desk from the corner of my eye.
    I had to admit, she looked absolutely drop-dead gorgeous; her thick locks of chestnut-brown hair – the way the wind swirled and lifted her hair into a dance, and how the gusts of wind buffeted, swaying her locks along; her perfectly symmetrical face. But she's rotten to the core. Pity.
    I sighed and took my books out as the teacher walked into class.