chapter 14 ( epilogue)

Didn't proofread!

No pov:
(violence!)

Jaego was about to take his clothes of until the room door was broken into.

Heeseung, Beomgyu and yeonjun ran into the room and saw what was happening. Heeseung ran to jaego and punched him.

"YOU FUCKING BASTERD, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM" heeseung yelled as he repeatedly punched jaego, but all Jago did was laugh.

"You bitch" yeonjun said to jaego as he held beomgyu who was on ground crying and shaking because the state his brother was in.

Heeseung punched jaego until his knuckles were bleeding and jaegos face was messed up. Heeseung walked up to Jake's body after he made jaego pass out.

"Jake puppy, wake up" heeseung whispered as he shook Jake's arm softly.

Jake move opening his eyes and started to cry.

"Bambi hyung, why...I.. w-why did you come late!" Jake cried as he hugged heeseung who patted his head and caressed his body.

"I am sorry puppy, are you okay" heeseung said concerned as he pulled away for jake and look at his body.

"He drugged me, but i am fine" jake said pulling heeseung back into a hug, but he remembered one thing............... he was naked.

"U-umm heeseungie hyung" jake said and heeseung looked at him.

"Yes?" Heeseung questioned.

"Can you give me my clothes...." jake asked innocently.

"What are yo-" heeseung didn't finish cause he looked down and saw jake naked.

"Ooooohh, I will b-be back" heeseung stuttered.

"Lee stop looking at my brother body and get him his clothes" beomgyu said and yeonjun helped him up from to floor and walked him to jake.

"Are you okay jakey" beomgyu asked as he held Jake's hand, pulling him up.

"I am fine, but can you get your bf he is looking at your ass" jake whispered and beomgyu turned to see yeonjun looking at him.

"You ass yeonjun" beomgyu said.
"I know your ass is nice" yeonjun replied.

Anyways after heeseung came with Jake's clothes they called the cops and jaego was arrested and put in jail. Beomgyu wasn't worried about their mom finding them cuz she just like get fucked so she is really no trouble.

3 months:

Everything was good and okay! Sunoo and sunghoon came out to heeseung and he did the same thing he did to Jay but in the end he didn't care and niki found him someone I guess he won't tell who tho, everything was good
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"HEESEUNG  HYING YOU ASSHOLE, WHY DID YOU DO THAT"  jungwon yelled at heeseung who took his phone and wont give it back.

"I know what you and jake did!" Heeseung said as he waved the phone in jungwons face.

"Oh really what did we do?" Jumgwon asked heeseung smirking.

"You guys went to the club and you let jake kiss someone who was not me!" Heeseung said.

"It wasn't my fault the guy kissed him, I was in the bathroom" jungwon stated with his arms crossed

"What are you guys doing?" Jake asked as he walked into the room.

"He is mad cuz "I" let you kiss someone" jungwon said and jake blushed.

"Heeseungie hyung we aren't dating, so why are you mad?" Jake asked and heeseung blushed.