chapter 7

heeseung pov:

after that shocking event  9f my dad not caring about a dog in the house, I took jake to my room and played with him.

" oh no, it's the monsters, helpppp" jake yelled running away from me ,"the monsters ". I chased him all over the room, until he fell.

"Oh are you okay" I asked him as I helped him up but he just smiled.

"I am great" jake said.

He is to cute, after sometime playing I had to go to work so I asked sunoo to watch jake for me.

"Watch him, just because you didn't go to school doesn't mean you can leave the house, if I come back and he is missing, you know what I will do"

"Okay, whatever hyung, now bye!" Sunoo said pushing me out the house a slamming the door after.

(What is wrong with that kid) I said In my head

No pov:

Sunoo pushed heeseung out the door and ran to his room. He got on his phone and called someone.

"I advise you to come now, I don't know when he will be back" sunoo said to someone one the phone, he hanged up after he heard an okay from the person. Sunoo flopped on his need, looking at the ceiling and smiling. Suddenly sunoo heard a knock on the door, he turned his head and saw jake that when he remembered that jake was there. Sunoos eyes went from his fox like to real wide.

" hey jakey, what are you doing" sunoo asked in a panic.

"Oh nothing I just fwanted to play wif you" jake stated smiling and sunoo smiled back.

" sry jake but I have to study for my test I have tomorrow" sunoo lied to jake

"Oh, oktay" jake ran out the room after saying that. Sunoo sigh in relief.

Sunoo turned to the side of the room where the window was and he was the person he called outside. Sunoo rushed out his bed and ran to the window.

"Sunghoon hyung" sunoo said jumping on to sunghoon.

You might ask, does heeseung know about the two? The answer is no. They have kept it from heeseung for about two months and they alwanted.to kept it that way..

Okay that is it for this chapter, I will be posting ever Monday and Friday so yeah bye!!!