chapter 5

no pov:
jake and layla were sitting on the sofa just watching jungwon chase niki and sunoo talk to someone, he was dumbfouned. why were these people so weird. minutes later heeseug came back to the livingroom, he got a phone call. heeseug took jakes hand and pulled him aside

"i have to go somewhere real quickly, okay. i will be right back" heeseung and brought jake back to the livingroom.

" if i come back and jake is not here or if he is hurt, i will choke all over you in one go, watch him. and actually do. i will back in 20 minutes"

heeseug said to the three youngers that pause after his threat. and with that he left. jake looked at the three and they looked him."sooooo... what do you want to do jake" sunoo asked him and jake looked at they with a smile.

"can we play outside, i think layla wants to" jake said poninting to the dog who was sitting in front of the back door. sunoo being the more mature one nodded and opened the door, the dog ran outside and jake followed. niki and jungwon walked out with sunoo right behind them.

they played outside for like 3 minutes until they heard someone cry. "ahhh~" jake cried holding on to his knee.

"what happened jakey" jungwon askd him as he looked at jakes knee.

" i-i-i-i fell and hurt my knee" jake cried holding on to nikis hand as sunoo put medicion on the tiny cut that was on jakes knee.

they went inside and sat on the sofa. 15 minutes later heeseung came in the door and found jake asleep on jungwons shoulder, he then looked down and saw the bandge on jakes knee.

"what happened to him" he asked calmly. "he fell outside" niki said

heeseung walked up to jungwon and picked up jakes

"go to sleep now, you guys have school" heeseung said as he walked up the stairs with the sleeping jake in his hands.

heeseung went to his room and placed jake on the bed. "i will get you all the toys in the world" heeseung said patting jake on the back before he left the room

"now time to kill those bad man" heeseung said under his breath as he walked out the house....

know short but i will try to update and stuff bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!