chapter 6

no pov:
walking down an alley way, heeseung was dragging a dead body in his hands. now let me tell you, heeseung isn't the one to kill people but he had a reason.

flashback:
heeseung walked out house that he left jake in with his brothers and went to his car. He drove 5 mintens to his office that was near the house, getting off he went to his hacker best friend, park sunghoon. sunghoon was the best of the best, he can get you the information you need in under 3mins. one time when jungwon had his little mind set and woundered off when they went to the mall, sunghoon tracked the phone the jungwon was using and found him in two mins. the things he can do.
heeseung walked into sunghoons lab, he called it sunsuns lab, i don't know why.

"sunghoon i need you to find me some people".......

end of flashback

and that is how he got there. by the time he was done it was already 5 in the morning. heeseung thought about it and went to the store. No he was not covered in blood. he walked into the store and went to the the toy area.....

i think you know where this is going. he bought almost the whole toy area like what do you need all of them toys for bro. anyways he packed his car woht the toys and went home.

taking all the toys upstairs, he walked into jakes room and found he crying on his bed. he droped all the toys and went more like ran to jakes side and held his hand.

"what happened puppy?" heeseung asked jake, who was crying cats and dogs.

"i ha-ha-had a nightmaw" jake said softly.

"are you okay, what happened in the nightmare" heeseung asked again

" m-my dad was hitting me and my brother was getting dragged o-out t-the room by mom" jake said who was now crying in heeseungs arms. it was a long morning. 20 mins later heeseung left to get the toys he bought, but of course he didn't tell that to jake.

"i will be back okay, i have to use the bathroom" heeseung told jake as he walked out the room. he walked back in after sometime and jake looked like he was about to explode. jake ran towards the toys as if he was ranning in the track race.

"are all these for me!!" jake yelled heeseung fastly put his hands on jakes mouth and nodded.

jake quickly opened all the toys and sudenly the door to the room opened.

"what is with the nosie hyung" jungwon said as he rubbed his sleepy eyes but widen them after seeing all the toys that were scaddered all over the room floor. "what is all this" jungwon asked about to pick up one of the toys but heeseung slapped his hands.

" they are not for you so do not touch them" heeseung said, glacing at jungwon with rude eyes.

"hey that is not nice, bambi hyung, he can touch my toys if he wants to!" jake said looking at heeseung with a "mad" face, but heeseung found it cute.

"okay sry" heeeung said and jungwon started to play with jake. later sunoo and niki came into the room and started to play with jake as well.

they played for a long time until they were called to eat, they went down stairs and jake sa someone who he didn't see yesterday.

"heeseung, who this?" the person asked heeseung and heeseung repiled by saying

" appa this is jake, he has the something jungwon had"heeseung told the person who was his dad.

"ohh, how did he end up there?" he asked another qeustion

" i found him in the subway, he come with a dog" heeseung said and waited for the yell that his dad was going to give him when he heard the dog part but insteat of yelling his dad just sat there and said

"a dog, ohh, is that so. is it cute" everyone at the table looked about him in shock

"appa are you okay" asked sunoo who was more shocked them anyone else

"i am fine sunoo, i just like dogs now. is there a problem?" there dad asked

"no, no appa everything is fine"...

okay that is the end of this chapter and sry for not posting i was lack what to worte and stuff like that so yeah, but i will try to post twice a week, sry fro positble spelling mistakes bye!!!!!!!!!