chapter 12

No pov:

Jungwon looking outside his window, it seems like he is waiting for someone.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ahh~, jay-hyung!~" jungwon moaned as Jay kisses his neck while pounding into him. Jay pull his head back from the pleasures and moaned as well.

"Mm, jungwon~"Jay moaned as he guided jungwons hips to move. Yes they were having you know.

With out a warning someone walked in. "Jungwon?" The person asked. Jungwon looked back and saw jake, he was in the shits. Jake looked at jungwon then to Jay, he ran out the room. As jake ran put jungwon got off his bed and panicked.

"He is going to tell heeseung-hyung!, omg what am I going to do!" Jungwon panicked looking around the room for is clothes.

Heeseung pov:

I looked at him confused. "What did you see jake?"i asked jake.

"I saw, I saw. I saw jungwon and jay-hyung doing the devils tango" jake said with a look of disgust on his face.

I was about to laugh but then realized what he said and ran upstairs. I walked into jumgwons room to indeed see jumgwon and Jay naked in the bed, with jungwon sitting on top of Jay. I looked at Jay and jungwon, who looked at me back.

(Flashback, before heeseung came into the room)

Jungwon was panicking and Jay was sitting on the bed. Jay pulled jungwon onto his lap, caressing his face when he did.

"It's okay jumgwon I will take the responsibility and get my ass beat" Jay joked and made jungwon laugh a bit.

As they joked around heeseung came in

(End of flashback) No pov:

Jay looked at heeseung.

"Hehe.." Jay laughed nervously and heeseung walked slowly to the bed, Jay pushed jungwon off him and started to run out the room with heeseung chasing him.

"YOU BITCH, YOU FUCKER. WHY DIDNT YOU TEL ME THAT YOU FUCK MY BORTHER" heeseung yelled as he chased Jay around the house.

Jungwon, niki, sunoo and jake just standing by them, enjoying the show.

"I somewhat feel sorry for jay-hyung" niki said and his arms were crossed and his head was tilting to the right.

"I don't, this is what he gets, he took my last bite of pizza a month ago. I am glad" sunoo said as he had an evil grin on his face.

Jungwon looked at them and went to stop heeseung from chasing Jay.

"Heeseung I think that is enough, look at him, he is tried" jungwon said.

Heeseung stopped and looked at jungwon.

"Fine, I will stop" he said, sitting on the sofa.

Jay looked at him, and sat next to him, "hey man I wa-" heeseung grabbed Jay before he finished.

"You fucker, I really dont care, just don't give him std" heeseung said then walking to his room.

Jay looked at him weirdly.

"I only fucked him before, so no std" Jay said and then the days went on like they always do!

Okay that is it for this chapter bye!!!!!
Ps. I didn't proofread so might be some grammar mistakes lol