chapter 3

Heeseung pov:

We were 5 minutes away from the house so I woke jake up. " jake puppy, we are almost there" I said tapping his head lightly. He shifted a bit but didn't wake up.

I guess I could let him sleep. I looked at his dog, lalyla I think and she looked at me. I nervously chuckled.

" hey" I said awkwardly and she just turned her head back on to jake lap.

" What a rude dog" said quietly as I crossed my arms looking out the window.

We were now at the house and jake us not waking up so I just carried him inside. I was walking in when niki came up to me.

" who is this hyung" niki said as he tried to get a better look at jake.

" this is no one of your concern, don't you have homework to do" I said to him as I kept walking, he followed me up stairs.

" I just asked a question, no Ned to be so mean" he said and I looked at him after we got to the top.

" you can know later, now go do your homework before I tell jungwonie that you want in his room and took his favorites book, you know how much he loved that book" I said.

" he can by a new one" niki said.

" he can also buy you an arm" I said rising my eyebrows at him.

" shhhh~, he doesn't need to know what I did, I'm glad you don't know what I did to it" niki said whispering the last part but I heard.

" What did you do to it niki?" I asked him.

" I won't tell you, your arms must be tried, why don't you take care of your boyfriend. Hmm~, bye hyung" he said quietly as he left running.

I chuckled. " that kid is weird."  I said to myself as I shaked my head. I walked to one of the guests room and placed jake on the bed. I looked at him and noticed his beauty.

" wow he is handsome, and cute" I said to myself.

I then walked out to see jungwon, sunoo and niki standing in front of the door, I slowly closed the door looking confused.

" What do you guys want" I asked them now standing with my arm crossed.

" who is that" sunoo asked.

" how did you know  I was with someone" I asked him

" niki said you're carrying someone" jungwon said.

I looked at niki and then at jungwon. " oh he did, looks like I'm telling on you niki" I said smirking.

Niki looked scared and he slowly looked at jungwon. " well looks like it is my time to go, is that my homework I hear" niki said and as he was about to walked off I grabbed his shirt.

" jungwon,  your dear younger brother here did something" I told jungwon as i put my arm around niki.

" huh?" Jungwon questioned.

" you know that book that was the world to you because it was limited addition." I asked him.

" yeah, what about it" he said

" well it went missing right?" I asked him again.

" yeeessss" he said slowly.

" well I just so happened to know who took it" I told him and he looked at my faster then he looked at food.

" who, I will kill that person" he said.

" it was niki, oh dear sweet niki, he went into your room and took it, buti sadly don't know what he did with it" I said and I let go of niki so he can run.

Jungwon looked at niki with fire in his eyes. " you little shit I will kill you, what did you do with it" jungwon started to yell and that is when niki dashed off with jungwon following behind him.

" I'm glad I am not niki, poor boy will probably be tied to the door" sunoo said as he walked off.

This kids are weird but I love them. I walked but into the room to be met with a sleepy jake sitting up on the bed.

Okay that is for this chapter bye!!