prologue

Jake/jaeyun:

At the age of five jake was abandoned by his parents, they call him an ugly child, they only loved their older kid, Jake's brother beomgyu. Beomgyu and jake had a good relationship, they were each others friends. Jake was the mistake in his family. His parents abused him in to types of ways, mentally, physically, and emotionally. Beomgyu begged his parents to leave jake alone but they didn't listen and just took they angry, frustration and hatred out on jake just because he was " ugly " ad they said. When jake was left alone in that cruel house hold, he developed an illness that was caused from the traumas he went thought, he developed a little space. That means to have a mind set out a kid and at like a younger. As jake was a lonely he made a friend who was with him since day one and that was his dog, Layla. Layla was with him day and night, month to years. She protected him from the evils in the world, who tried to take him, who tried to hurt him, she was there day in and day out. Didn't have much control over his little space but he tried, when he needed food he went into a normal mind set but those were the only times. Jake just lived a hard life.

Heeseung:

Heeseung has always been involved with the mafia, his dad was one. He learned at the age of 6 how to use a gun, by the age of 12 he was selling drugs and dealing with people. Heeseung had three brothers that he who kill for. He had twin brother,sunoo and jungwon, the youngest out of them is niki. Heeseung loved his brothers and would do anything for them but for his mother, Heeseung despised her. All the way from her brain to her toes, heeseung hated his mom. She was a hoe he liked to call her, she was mean to his brother and would bring men home when his father is away, the four knew about this but said nothing to their dad because of how crazy their mom is. Heeseung calls her a psycho hoe, this lady would run around the house with a knife, scaring the poor maids and everyone in the house, heeseung one time caught her drinking her own blood. His is sometimes lucky he nor his brothers are not like her. His father and him had a nice relationship but they didn't really talk to one another. He dad gave him the mafia business because he wanted to rest peaceful, he wasn't dead or anything, he was just tired of everything so he retired. Heeseung had three besties, yeonjun, sunghoon and Jay. They were his 4lifers his sole, yeonjun was his secretary and Jay and sunghoon were his hacker and spy. They were the bosses of everything. He lived a some what good life.

That is the end of the prologue I hope you like it. Bye!!!!