chapter 9

No pov:
After a few months everything was good!. Heeseung took jake to a therapist and he was getting better!. Jake still had little space but it was better, he mind set was now of a 12 year old. Heeseung made sure to get the best therapist in seoul and that man was fantastic!.

Heeseung was in Jake's room reading him his favorite book 'Cafe.mafia.lovers' was the title and when I tell you jake loved that book more then he loved heeseungs bird. Oh I forgot jake did met the bird and him and the bird were bestie so yeah, but Layla was of course his number one bestie!

"It is over already, Heeseung hyung read it again pls" jake whined looking at heeseung with a pout.

"Jake you need to sleep, I will read it again tomorrow okay?" Heeseung petting jake on the head. "Fine!" Jake said angered and turned around and went to sleep. Heeseung walked out the room and sighed.
"I wish he didn't have little space, I love him to much" heeseung stated before walking to his own room.

Yes! Your boy heeseung had fallen in love with jake, I mean who wouldn't, jake is just to cute! But besides the point just out side of seoul were a small family lived..

.. "CHOI BEOMGYU" was yelled as the person was sitting on the sofa. Running to where that person sat was a man only the age of 21 soon to be 22. The named beomgyu sat on his knees in front the person who called.

"Yes appa" beomgyu said as fear could be seen in his eyes. His father smirked.

"Come here love" his dad said, pulling  beomgyu onto his lap, beomgyu flinched.
(Warning mention of abuse, rape and harassment ⚠️ if you feel uncomfortablepls leave or dont read this chapter. )

Beomgyu not being able to move was scared, his "dad" did this many time but all those time he just got more scared. His "dad" and yes his real dad, the one who help make him, started to touch beomgyus thighs while looking at him.

"Look at me" the father said but beomgyu didn't listen. "I SAID LOOK AT ME!" He yell and beomgyu who was scared looked at him. The father put his hands on beomgyu face and beomgyu started to shake.

"Do you hear that?" His dad asked and beomgyu said no. "That's the sound of your mother being fuck by other men, I wish I could do that" he said as he rubbed up and down on beomgyu thigh.

"Dad" beomgyu said with fear. "Yes my love" his father replied.

"Please don't do it, I am begging you" beomgyu started to cry and his dad wiped his tears away.

"I will do what I want" he said as he picked up beomgyu and took him to the room where his mother and some other guy was, he made beomgyu look at them as he pulls all of his clothes off. Beomgyu started to sob, he didn't want this,he just wanted his brother,jake.

His dad raped him as he was forced to look at his mother getting fucked by another guy. When his dad was done with him the other guy did the same. Beomgyu was hurt, all the types of ways you can get hurt. He wanted to leave and go fine his brother, so that is what he did.

Beomgyu left in the middle of the night, not looking back at the house the will taunt him forever. Beomgyu walked along side he road when a car pulled up next to him. The car stopped and the window rolled down. Beomgyu turned to fine a very handsome man.

"Hey pretty what are you doing here late like this"? The handsome man said
"I am not telling a stranger anything" beomgyu replied with sass.

"Well okay then, I am Choi yeonju, what's your name?".......

That is the end for this chapter! I posted it earlier cuz I was bored lol bye, ig really wait till Friday bye!!!!