chapter 8

No pov:

"Sunghoon hyung~" sunoo moaned, pulling on sunghoons hair. If you couldn't tell the two were making out. Didn't they tell heeseung, no that didn't.

As the two were doing their business someone opened the door.

"Sunoo" jake came in with layla at his side. Sunoo quickly got off of sunghoon and pushed him off the bed.

"Jake!, what are you doing here " sunoo said awkwardly.

" I am hungry " jake stated with his head tilted a bit. Sunoo said okay and push jake out the room gently as his said he will be down in a sec. Sunoo walked to sunghoon who was still on the floor.

" that was so nice of you sunoo, I will give you my heart for that" sunghoon said with sass. Sunoo helped him up and said " sry,".

"whos that" sunghoon asked while looking at the door.

"thats the "kid: i was talking about on the phone last night, his name is jake. he has little space, like what jungwoon had" sunno explained .

"ohhhh~, okay so how about we continue what we were doing" sunghoon said while rising his eye browes, sunoo looks at him with a sarcasic smile.

"sorry lover boy but i have to get the boy something to eat, i will be back" sunoo said leaving a kiss on his cheek before leaving the room to the kitchen. walking down the stairs, sunoo saw jake sitting on the sofa waiting for him.

"sry you waiting so long i was umm, getting something" sunoo lied.

jake look at him with a smile and said "it's okay sunoo i wof tell yow bambi hyung, that you were talking to someone" he smiled inoccently as he did. sunoo looked at him in shock.

"w-w-what are you t-talking about jakey" sunoo studder in shock. jake just smiled. "i saw the guy you throw on the floor!" jake said still smiling.
"y-y-you did?" sunoo studder again

"yes!" jake repiled, sunoo being scared the he will tell heeseung said "what do you what ot eat" trying to change the topic.

"yes, i want ice cream!" jake yelled, sunoo wanting he to not talk gave him ice cream, alot at that.

sunoo then ran back up stairs and went to his room, when walking in his room he saw sunghoon with pillow on his lap and he found the weird.

"what are you doing" sunoo asked sunghoon who jumped at the sudden voice. "n-nothing sunghoon said pushing the pillow more onto himself.

sunoo tilted his head, "what are you doing?" he asked again.  sunghoon nothing again and sunoo went colser to him, picking up the pillow suno saw sunghoons hand on his you know. Sunoo looked at sunghoon in shock

"were you jearking off!" sunoo yelled and sunghoon quikly the pillow from him" NO!" sunghoon said and sunoo smiled

"yes you were, that is to cute, are you hard because of me?" sunoo asked and without warning sunghoon put sunoo under him and smirked

"so what if it was because of you, what are you going to do about?" sunghoon asked and sunoo smiled. i think you know where that lead to but i will not say what happened *wink*. while two were you know, jake was alone in the livingroom watching the tv then suddenly after about 20 mins he heard the door open. he saw niki and jungwon walk inside the house, jake got up and ran to the two.

"your home!, i have something to tell yow bof" jake said to the two who were tired. jake dragged niki and jungwon to the sofa and made them sit. "i saw a man in sunoos room!" jake yelled lowly and jungwon and niki looks at him in shock.

"you saw what!?" niki said or well yelled. "ooh ~ i have to tell heeseung!? jungwon smirked just thinking anout what heeseung wouold do to him.

"but i said i wouldn't tell bambi hyung" jake said

later when heeseung came home:

"bambi hyung!" said as he jumped on heeseung. "hi puppy" heeseung repiled as he held on to jake thighs so he didn't fall.

"heeseung hyung i have somthing to tell you!" jungwon came ruuning out his room followed by niki who came out his own room.

"what is it" heeseung said still holding jake.

"sunoo had someone in his room" iniki blurdded out

"he what?" heeseung asked angerly

"had someone in his room" jungwon said. heeseung put jake down, who was about to fall asleep and wen tot sunoos roo where he saw sunoo sitting on his bed usng his phone, walking up to him heeseung took his phone

"hey!" sunoo yelled, " i saw the camreas" heeseung lied and sunoos eyes widened.

"w-what?" sunoo studdered.

"i saw the camreas but your lucking i didn't see his face or else you know" heeseungsaid as he put sunoos phone in his pocket.

sunoo was punshied for a week and the other three were taken out to eat lol. hayying ending hahahaha

okay that is the end of this chapter wait for friday bye!!!!. sry for gramer mistake!