52

a/n: forgive me...
(dates are m/d/y)
________________________________________

namkyu

i didn't think i'd be spending the first day of break with sunghoon.

i wasn't complaining though.

if anything, i wanted to.

right now, he was putting on the skates for me. tying it tightly while looking up at me from time to time to make sure i was comfortable.

with him acting like this, i couldn't help but smile.

he's so cute.

"is it okay?" he asked once he finished tying the first figure skate.

i nodded, hiding my smile behind the collar of my jacket. or, i should say, sunghoon's jacket.

it was one of his from his closet. he didn't wear it anymore because he grew out of it, so he let me borrow it because i didn't have any change of clothes with me.

he looked at me for a long second before reaching out to unzip my jacket, revealing my flustered face. "what are you smiling for? idiot." he chuckled.

i covered my face. "sunghoon tying someone else's skates is cute..." i told him. i never imagined a scenario like this, but now that it's happening, it really is cute.

he blushed before ignoring me and quickly tying the other one, "...if you did it yourself, you'd manage to make the laces tie in a bunch of random knots." he muttered.

i just smiled again.

and at the thought of everything...

____________________

—01/14/10

namkyu kwon.

____________________

once he finished, he tied his own skates quickly. he looked like a pro, seriously.

well, i guess it's because he is one.

i giggled to myself quietly, but he still seemed to notice.

"what's up with you today?" he raised a brow, "you keep laughing to yourself like a madman."

i shook my head, standing up and going in front of him as he was just finishing the last tie of his skate.

he looked up, staring at the hand that i held out.

he grabbed onto it and so i helped him up, but once he stood up, i didn't let go.

all he did was snicker before knocking his fist lightly on my head. "you're not gonna lose me, relax."

"still..."

he just smiled softly before sighing. the grip got tighter, making me look at our hands then at him. "okay..." he took a breath, "let's go!"