51

namkyu was sitting against the headboard, holding onto the sheets tightly to her face so that she was covered completely except for her eyes and above.

her face was reddened when she woke up and realized where she was. the scenes from last night were haunting her, she couldn't believe it.

she was in sunghoon's room, on his bed!

but she was alone.

she blinked slowly. truth is, she didn't have that much sleep.

and she also couldn't quite remember if those words she heard last night were real, or just a dream.

the curiousness was eating her alive.

did he really say it?

or was it all just in her head?

she inhaled deeply before breathing out, removing the sheets from covering her face. she sighed, deciding not to think of it right now.

her head turned to the right, where sunghoon's desk area was. she found herself squinting at the sticky note that stuck out from behind the poster, growing the curiosity in her.

the devil on her shoulder was encouraging her to peak and see what it was, but the angel on the other was talking her out of it.

we all knew that the devil was stronger in this case, unfortunately.

she lifted the comforter off her body and began moving her legs off the bed, slowly and quietly walking towards that area.

her heart pace was fast, but she also felt calm.

why did she feel so excited?

she didn't have any idea where sunghoon might've been, and she didn't care.

the only thing that mattered right now was finding out what was hidden behind that poster of his.

she bit her lip anxiously as she got a hold of the bottom corner of the poster, lifting it slowly and carefully.

but once she lifted it far enough to see what was written on that one specific sticky note, a bunch of other coloured sticky notes fell, causing her to retrieve her hand quickly while gasping.

she covered her mouth in shock before letting out a silent chuckle.

there were other sticky notes behind that poster, which surprised her the most because how did he manage to hide all that behind one small poster?

luckily, the sticky notes fell and gathered at one spot on the desk instead of scattering everywhere. she checked the floor to make sure, but it was all clear.

the handwriting in all of them was quite different. some were neater than others which intrigued her.

one of the sticky notes looked older, so when she picked it up, she wasn't surprised to see that it dated back to a long time ago.

"hm.. is this a boys way of keeping a diary?" she wondered, chuckling right before diving into it and reading the written words on the sticky note.

she picked up the one that fell first. it was a normal yellow one and it looked crumpled with an attempt to revive it. the stickiness was gone and it was being held by tape.

it dated way back to when he was a kid.

the only thing written in it wasn't even something someone would write for a diary or anything.