Chapter 118

Chapter 118 The intentions of these seven days were paid by mistake after all (...

    Although it was a hot pot with clear soup and little water, everyone ate happily, so that the photographers who followed me were inexplicably greedy. Why does it look delicious, is it an illusion?

    That night the director came here for the first time and secretly brought toothpaste and toothbrushes to everyone.

    Everyone was very surprised, because they couldn't figure out why the director suddenly showed such kindness. You must know that Peng Chen had applied for toothpaste and toothbrush from the program team before departure, but the director sternly refused.

    After thinking about it, Peng Chen thought it might be because she complained to Jiang Siyan while riding a bicycle today. So she asked Jiang Siyan privately, and found that it was Jiang Siyan who asked the program crew to come.

    Peng Chen was a little curious: "How did you convince the director?"

    Jiang Siyan: "I told him that toothpaste and toothbrush will not affect the nature of survival in a barren village. No matter how hungry we are, it is impossible to eat toothpaste directly."

    Peng Chen Chen: "...that's it, it's that simple?"

    Jiang Siyan: "Oh, I told him by the way, if he doesn't pay, he will withdraw the capital."

    Peng Chen: "..." Sure enough, the investor is still stubborn.

    However, in order not to affect the audience's perception, brushing teeth and so on were all done in private, and the camera was not filmed.

    This time when the director came over, although he brought toothpaste and toothbrush to Peng Chen and the others, he also took away one of their female guests, the girl named Song Wenwen.

    What defeated Song Wenwen was not the harsh living environment, nor the insane program crew, but the sudden arrival of the aunt.

    Compared to Chu Yaxin and Wen Qing, Peng Chen has the least contact with Song Wenwen.

    But after all, they had been together day and night for six or seven days, so Song Wenwen suddenly wanted to leave, and Peng Chen felt a little bit disappointed. However, the director is very happy. After all, if the show has been recorded until now, if not a single guest leaves, it will appear that their director team is very incompetent. In fact, the program team held internal meetings in the past two days, and they were all ready to implement the previous "brand name tearing" plan.

    Now that someone is willing to take the initiative to leave, that would be great.

    Probably so happy that the director was a little out of words: "Come on, let's send Song Wenwen off together, and wish her a smooth journey."

    Song Wenwen looked at the director expressionlessly: "..." Director, I It was eliminated, not promoted.

    After Song Wenwen said goodbye to everyone, he got in the director's car and left.

    Everyone felt lost for a while, so they washed up and went to sleep. Because no matter who stays or who leaves, life goes on.

    The next day's task is to participate in the "Songkran Festival" in the deserted village. This is a link that can greatly enhance the interaction between male and female guests, and sometimes it is appropriate to create a little pink bubbles in the program and stir up CP, which will help increase the popularity of the program.

    Xiaotian is the location host, and Chu Yaxin is an actor and a frequent visitor to variety shows, so the two of them are very familiar with the routines of the program group and are willing to cooperate, so the two of them have been interacting a lot during the whole process of splashing water, which is enough The program group fried CP shots.