Chapter 63

Chapter 63 Don't be afraid of thieves stealing, but be afraid of thieves thinking about it! ...

    The girl Jiang Siyan introduced to the crew of "Star Tour" soon joined the crew.

    It was also after the person came in that Peng Chen saw the other party's true face for the first time.

    This girl's name is Jin Yue. According to her own introduction, she is 37 years old this year, but people in the entertainment industry always seem to have taken preservatives, so if she says that she is 27 years old, Peng Chen will definitely believe it.

    Jin Yue's age is not only considered old in Jiang Siyan's company, but also in the entertainment industry. Anyway, when Meng Yi saw her, he called her "Teacher Jin" enthusiastically.

    Jin Yue waved her hands in panic when she heard Meng Yi's name: "...Ouch, Mr. Meng, please don't be so polite, just call me Xiaojin."

    Meng Yi: "..."

    In the end, Jin Yue Under strong urging, everyone took the next best thing, and directly changed their name to Jin Yue "Miss Xiao Jin".

    Because Jin Yue received the script temporarily, she didn't have time to study the script carefully before joining the group. So in the first two days when she first joined the crew, the crew thoughtfully did not arrange her roles, but filmed other people's roles first, so as to allow enough time for her to adapt to the life of the new crew and familiarize herself with the script by the way.

    After 2 days, Jinyue was officially launched.

    The role of Jin Yue, as soon as she appeared on the stage, looked like a bigwig in the entertainment industry. If the drama "Star Path" is compared to a Gongdou drama, then Qiao Sha and Peng Chen before belonged to the Gongdou newcomers who entered the palace together to upgrade and fight monsters. Their status is similar to that of Chang Zai? And Jin Yue belongs to the senior palace fighting expert who has been immersed in the harem for many years and has experienced all kinds of ups and downs, and her status is at least the rank of imperial concubine or imperial concubine.

    Because of her level of appearance, the costumes prepared for her by the crew are all kinds of big names.

    For example, in the first scene she appeared in today, she was wearing a red cheongsam with high slits, a faux fur shawl on the outside, and various big-name jewelry. It is very jeweled, and it can blind people's eyes when standing in the sun.

    But as soon as Jin Yue opened his mouth, his naive nature was revealed in an instant: "Is this cheongsam fork opened a little too high? Why do I feel a little leaky standing here!"

    Everyone: "..."

    Peng Chen and Jin Yue This scene is about Peng Chen participating in a charity dinner as a popular actress, and after the dinner, a group of people take a group photo, and Jin Yue and Jin Yue are torn apart because of their beauty.

    This kind of beauty-competition drama, just like the drama of grabbing the C position, has always been popular in the circle of female stars. But this is also understandable. After all, female celebrities love beauty, and celebrities are always used to the spotlight, so who doesn't want to stand in the C position with the most beautiful posture and attract all the attention?

    And the audience has always had a surprisingly unified view on such dramas such as grabbing the C position and competing for beauty, that is, "fight and fight, the more motivated the fight, the better."

    With Jin Yue's appearance in the play, there is no need to compete with Peng Chen for the C position, but there is no need to compete for the C position, the beauty must be compared.