Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Peng Chen slept very well that night, almost until dawn.

    She hasn't had such a beautiful sleep for a long time since wearing a book. So much so that when Dahai came to bring her breakfast in the morning, she was rarely angry, and even had a smile on her face.

    Although he has been by Peng Chen's side for several years, when he suddenly saw Peng Chen smiling at him with a white and bright face, Dahai would still feel what it means to be a beauty crit.

    It is said that the showbiz is also a place where young people eat, and his elder sister Peng Chen is so good-looking, she can't waste this face.

    Thinking of this, Hai Hai, an assistant, couldn't help worrying about his manager: "Sister, have we received any new job offers recently?"

    Peng Chen shook his head calmly while stirring the preserved egg and lean meat porridge in front of him. : "No."

    Dahai: "Oh, don't they all say that beauty in the entertainment industry is justice? Sister, you are so good-looking, isn't it just that your acting skills are sloppy, your singing is out of tune, your dancing is messy, what a big deal. , why are these people unwilling to give my sister more job opportunities!"

    Peng Chen glanced at Dahai quietly: "... Dahai, tell me the truth, in fact, you were sent by those black fans to be an undercover agent by my side, right?"

    Dahai smiled sarcastically: "How can that be? I'm just worried about you."

    Peng Chen had read the book and knew that Dahai was sincerely on the side of the original owner. He has never done anything wrong to the original owner, so Peng Chen is much more tolerant towards Dahai than he is to other people. Even if Datong belittled Datong in the name of worrying, he was not really angry, and he even did not forget to appease Dahai: "Don't worry. Well, there will be jobs, and there will be bread."

    Dahai: "Miss, did you forget that you will have to pay off the mortgage soon?"

    Peng Chen: "..." Oops, she really forgot about it !

    Although the house Peng Chen lives in was bought by the original owner, but he didn't pay it off in full, and now he is still carrying tens of thousands of mortgages every month! Logically speaking, for a female star, wouldn't it be more than enough to pay off a mortgage worth tens of thousands of dollars?

    It's a pity that when Peng Chen crossed over, the original owner's Kabi Dahai's face was even cleaner.

    Dahai still has pimples on his face, but the original owner's card has nothing.

    But it's okay, if it doesn't work, just go to the "Chasing the Light Girl" program group to pay a little labor fee in advance! Although it is indeed a bit embarrassing to lose face, it is better than being kicked out without paying the mortgage.

    After thinking about the way out, Peng Chen finished his breakfast in a leisurely manner, made himself a facial mask, changed his clothes, put on light makeup and went out.

    As a result, as soon as the door was opened, Jiang Siyan's door opposite him also opened.

    If he didn't know that Jiang Siyan hated the original owner before, Peng Chen would almost have misunderstood that Jiang Siyan had a crush on her.

    But when he saw the medicine box in Jiang Siyan's hand, Peng Chen knew why Jiang Siyan waited for her on purpose.

    Compared with yesterday's pale and fragile sickly beauty, today's Jiang Siyan has returned to his previous clean and handsome appearance. Today, he didn't wear a black suit like he did on the first day of recording, but chose to wear a black suit. A simple shirt is paired with slacks. The slim fit outlines his long legs straight and slender. The trouser legs are rolled up at will, revealing a small section of fair ankle.