TEN

stranger things 4 v2 spoilers!!

jaden decided to stay with me after everything happened. i made grilled cheese for the both of us and we were sitting on the couch watching v2 of stranger things.

i quickly grabbed the remote and paused it, he whipped his head towards me.

"what was that for?" he playfully yelled, taking a bute of his grilled cheese.

"i wanna ask you something." i said, his eyes widened.

"when you defended me the other day, are you sure you were just calling me 'my girl.' and 'her boyfriend.'" i asked him. his breathing shaked a bit, like he was scared to answer.

"i haven't really thought about it riles, i mean, i don't know what i want." he said, sighing and grabbing the remote to unpause the show.

"oh." i mumbled, sometimes i kinda wish he meant it. i heard my phone buzz, but i ignored it because i was to into the episode. we were at the part where they were entering the upside down to fight vecna.

my phone kept buzzing, and my ringtone started going off. i got annoyed and silenced it. putting it onto the couch.

———

the episode was over and i was balling my eyes out. they killed my favorite character, all my friends knew how much i loved eddie.

"maybe he will pull a hopper?" jaden said trying to cheer me up somewhat. i laughed, remembering my phone was blowing up earlier. i picked up my phone and saw 7 missed calls from gia and 4 text messages from reese. they were hanging out today so i started to worry.

GROUP
(reese , gia)

reese <3
riles something bad is happening.

gia 💗
please text back when you can

riley
whats going on ?

gia 💗
gracie is seeing troy..

reese <3
im so sorry love.

riley
what?? ur joking right..?

my eyes began to water again, but not because of eddies death. my hand slowly went to my mouth, i was in shock.

"whats happening? are you okay?" jaden said concerned, seeing my face.

reese <3
were not riles, im so sorry.
we asked her if she wanted to hang
out and she said no because
troy asked her out.

riley
well troy threatened her to hang out
with him because he wanted to get
revenge

gia 💗
yea i know, but she seemed
happy to go out with him. just
check her instagram.

reese <3
were coming home

i immediately went to her instagram page, seeing this.

liked by: chasestokes, troysanti, and 1,000 more @graciesdream: lover <3

@graciesdream: lover <3. @troysanit

@onwardjdub: wow.
^^ @graciesdream: go to ur whiny bitch of a girlfriend
^^ @onwardjdub: take that back shes your bestfriend!
  ^^ @waltonsoulmate: u guys r dating !
    ^^ @rilestiles: no!

@giakirkland: what happened to you ?

@madisonbailey: messed up

@rilestiles: seriously? you just proved to me he threatened you and you go and date him? fuck you.
^^ @nicksturniolo: very slay of you
^^ @rilestiles: where did u come from