SEVEN

i told madison, and madison only about what jaden said to me yesterday. i still have a gut feeling gracie still is hanging out with troy, even after what happened yesterday. a knock was on my door, and eventually i said come in.

"hey riles. can i talk to you?" the blonde girl said, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"shoot, not like i have anything better to do." i responded with, sitting up slowly.

"im sorry about troy. seriously. i never wanted to hang out with him in the first place. i can show you the messages." she said, pulling her phone out of her jeans pocket.

"i- gracie-" i tried to say something but she cut me off showing me the messages.

troy
meet me, 6:30 pm sharp. waffle house. if not, something is going to happen to riley.

gracie
my riley?

troy
yes your riley. i better see you in an hour.

gracie
i. okay. fine.

"im so sorry gracie." i said reaching over my blankets to hug her, a few tears spilling from her eyes. i felt horrible, i never let her explain. i just assumed she was doing this.

i comforted her, until we decided to go out to the mall. she grabbed my hand and we walked in the mall.

we went in pacsun first, us both getting a cute top. gracie wanted to go into nike, so we did and we went into zumies. gracie liked hollister and american eagle, the opposite of me. i liked hot topic and aeropostale.

"wanna get food?" she said, struggling to carry her bags. gracie always buys to much.

"sure, im a bit hungry." i said, with only one bag in my hand. we walked to the food court, finding a table before going off to get what we wanted. once we met back up at the table, she had chick-fil-a and i had chipotle.

"dude we are literally complete opposites." she said sitting down, and pulling out nuggets. i laughed, before doing the same but with my bowl.

we finished eating and decided to go back home, i called chase to pick us up. lucky for us he was right down the street, and was planning to go to my house.

"hey dorks" he said, unlocking his car doors.

"hi chase!" the blonde said, pulling her phone out to look through the pictures we took. chase made small talk with us, asking about the waltons, school. he even asked about rudy, because apparently he was not talking to chase.

i looked at him confused, as we pulled into our driveway.

"wait so he hasn't said a word to you?" i grabbed my bags, before pulling my keys out for chase to unlock the door.

"no. this isn't like him, and everytime i try to talk or check on him he asks me to leave him alone." he says, opening the door and setting my keys on the counter.

i hummed in response, walking upstairs and gracie following me. we did a fashion show for madison and chase.

"you guys look so good!" mads said, clapping. we both laughed, before rudy walked downstairs. let me tell you, this awkward silence was hella awkward.

"riles, wanna go post the insta photos?"gracie said, breaking the silence and everyone turning to look at her. i nodded, as we ran upstairs. picking out photos to post.

@graciesdream

liked by: @rilestiles, @chasestokes, @onwardjdub and 2,000 more @graciesdream: my 4lifer >3 @rilestiles

@graciesdream: my 4lifer >3 @rilestiles

@rilestiles: love you!!

@onwardjdub: the one taking the photo is cute
^^ @onwardwanna: wait you just called riley cute
^^@jaylawaltonofficial: yea my brother is a simp

@madisonbailey: my girls!

@rilestiles has posted

liked by: @onwardwanna, @onwardnation, @madelyncline, and 3,500 more@rilestiles: thanks to the random stranger for taking this! @graciesdream

@rilestiles: thanks to the random stranger for taking this! @graciesdream

@jaylawaltonoffical: i think my brother is a simp for you riley
^^ @onwardjdub: what! no!
^^ @onwardwanna: whatever you say bro

@chasestokes: better not be an old man

@tribe6strong: you girls are so pretty!
^^ @rilestiles: thank you jess!