SIX

when i woke up, i saw jaden sleeping like an angel. he looked adorable when he was sleeping. i put my phone on mute, taking it downstairs with me just incase he woke up.

i set my phone down on the kitchen counter, and went to grab a bowl and my favorite cereal. cinnamon toast crunch. hearing my phone, almost made me spill the milk everywhere.

"shit jaden i forgot we were in call" i said propping my phone up against the cereal box, and taking a bite. i put the milk away and went to sit at the island, watching chase slowly wake up from his deep slumber.

i think jaden went back on mute, but i didn't really mind. he never seemed like a type of morning person like i was. he showed his face in the frame, and said morning.

"morning jade, what are we doing today?" i walked out of frame, to put my bowl into the sink.

"wanna just go to the movies? or we could go to an amusement park." the boy said in a raspy morning voice. god that was hot.

"im cool with amusement park." i said walking upstairs, yelling good morning at chase. rudy was off at work, he got a new job as a waiter at waffle house.

chase flipped me off, with me laughing and closing my door. jaden agreed with going to an amusement park before telling javon. i decided to go with jean shorts, and a white crop top with my white platform converse.

"hey, i'll be over in like 10 to pick you up. javon isn't ready and gracie won't be over for like 20. is that alright?" he said, putting on his famous white bucket hat. i nodded, before hanging up and brushing my teeth.

once i finished i texted rudy to let him know i was going out.

riley
going out with the twins and gracie, love you!

bro ❤️‍🔥
alr, stay safe. lyt.

as he texted me back, jaden pulled up. i smacked chase in the back of the head before leaving.

"asshole!" he yelled as i closed the front door, making sure he locks it before i walk off to get in the car.

"okay, i see you nate jacobs" i say getting into the black truck. jaden smirks, and begins to drive off. he talks about his upcoming baseball games.

after we pulled into his driveway, and he went upstairs to check on javon. i sat in the kitchen, scrolling on instagram, commenting on jaylas new post. 'thats my hot bestfriend 😽'

jessica walked in.

"hey riley! long time no see!" she said running over to me to hug me. i smiled, jess was like my mom. since i left at such a young age.

"hey jess." i said hugging her back. she walked over to the fridge, grabbing a water before making small talk with me.

"hows rudy? and mads, chase?" the woman said, opening the bottle.

"they're good, rudy got a new job. hes a waiter at waffle house down the street. and like usual chase crashes at our place, and madison is trying to start get the lead role in some movie." i said, seeing the twins walk down the stairs.

"well thats good. you go have fun. treat her well boys!" she said patting them on the shoulders, before we walked out seeing gracie walking down the side walk.

"hey riles-" "oh shut up" i cut her off, walking to the car getting in the back seat with jaden. the twins both looked at me, giving me a confused look. i explained to jaden, him giving me a shocked look and a pissed one at gracie.

__________

it was a long, silent car ride. the tension between me and gracie, and then the twins looked to intimidated to speak. we all got out, me and jaden walking together, and javon and gracie walking together.

"ry, let me explain." gracie said, cutting off javon almost tripping him.

"explain what? that your so boy needy you went to my ex?" i practically yelled out of anger. seeing her just made me mad.

"he threatened me riley. he said he was going to hurt you, and i didn't want that." she said, i couldn't believe her. yes, i know i sound shitty but gracie always did this. she goes to the boys that breaks her friends, bestfriends hearts and then lies.

gracie and javon walked off, going to get food while me and jaden went to ride some of the rollercoasters. i loved rollercoasters, and im assuming jaden did too since he didn't hesitate to go on any of them.

"wait, riles. is that troy?" jaden said, stopping the both of us. he pointed into a corner. and guess who it was. troy santiago, my worst enemy. he was looking at gracie weird, checking her out and licking his lips.

i noticed javon walked off to im guessing the bathroom, leaving gracie alone. then troy, the playboy decides to make his move. he grabs her arm, and tries to kiss her. me and the twin next to me, make eye contact before deciding to help her.

"get away from gracie now, troy." i said pushing him off her. jaden pulling gracie back.

"woah, woah. holy shit have you gotten more attractive. riley pankow." he said looking me up and down.

"look what the fuck do you want from us?" i said pushing him once again.

"well. now i want one thing only. you." he said walking towards me, grabbing me.

"dude get off of her." jaden said pushing him away.

"who the fuck are you?" troy said, running his hand through his hair. i remember him doing this whenever he got nervous.

"her boyfriend. now get away, leave both the girls alone."

"shes my girl bro. now come on, respect bro code. my job is to protect her, from weird bitches like you." he said. i was more in shock than anything.

then troy walked away, javon hugging gracie. and me still in fucking shock. boyfriend, my girl?

"thank you guys so much." gracie said hugging us. i smiled, and jaden patted her shoulder. yes i was mad at her still, but nobody touches my bestfriend. without her consent of course.

"so. boyfriend? my girl?" i said looking up towards jaden. he was like 4 inches taller than me but he was like a fucking giant compared to me.

"nah, don't worry about it riles. just trying to protect you." he said putting his arm around me, he always did this in a friendly manner. was it still a friendly manner though?

the four of us went on rides until sunset, and began go head home.