FOUR

javon hasn't stopped texting me since i got his number, because he wants to meet me. only because he wants to approve that im cool enough for jaden to date him.

baldie 🥸
i think jaden likes you

riley
y do you think that ?

baldie 🥸
idk, maybe bc i got a sc of him stalking your insta?

riley
i think ur more of a stalker, lol

baldie 🥸
thats besides the point
anyways, wanna come over?

riley
sure ill be over in a few

i drove to their house, and javon opened the door.

"i swear im gonna prove you wrong" he said letting me in, before going up to his room.

"whatever" i said rolling my eyes sitting on his bed next to him.

"im gonna go live." he said opening instagram. i nodded, and watched him interact with his fans. i joined on my phone so that way i could read the comments.

'is that wannas gf?'

'shes so pretty'

'wheres jaden?'

'that has to be his gf'

i then heard javon say, "guys chill. its riley, shes a family friend." i then saw a comment from gracie.

'i see ur being a twin hopper'

javon responded with "gracie shut yo ass up, riley is way cooler than you." i tried my hardest not to laugh, since gracie was still on.

"good job wanna, now were gonna see fucking millions of edits with you saying that." we both started to laugh. javon was for sure going to be my bestfriend. after us non stop laughing he ended the live.

"wanna go to jadens room?" he asked me, standing up and stretching since we have been on live for an hour. i nodded, and followed him to jadens room.

"whats up homayy" javon said dabbing up his twin. the iconic saying, that people are always editing. i rolled my eyes before walking in.

"hey jade" i said standing in the doorway. he whipped his head looking at me.

"oh hey riley." he said before sitting up so i could sit down. javon looked at me, like i missed something. he then worded to me 'first hint' he winked at me. i laughed quietly, before going on tiktok. and before i knew it, first video was javon saying "gracie shut yo ass up, riley is way cooler than you." i showed javon and he started laughing.

"when was that?" jaden asked, taking my phone out my hand to see the video.

"you were at practice, i would've asked you to join us." wanna said. after we talked for a while, jayla came in.

"riley hi! i never got to meet you in person! your so pretty!!" she said walking in, greeting me with a hug.

"wow, jayla. your gorgeous! this must be kylee im guessing?" i said looking behind her to see a burnette girl. jayla nodded, and i went to give kylee a hug. then jayla and kylee stole me from the boys.

"so, my brothers huh?" she said, smirking.

"please. my sister would be the one to go to. she thinks javon is cute." i said before gagging. kylee laughed, and jayla just glared at the both of us.

"shes right though, they're not really attractive. wait, you never said anything about jaden?" kylee mentioned. i looked down. fuck, do i like jaden walton? once i looked up jayla and kylee were holding hands and squealing.

"chill, maybe i do like him. i dont know." i said, i was honestly scared jayla would be mad at me.

"ahh! he for sure likes you!!" jayla said. kylee agreed, and i knew they wouldn't let me leave tonight without figuring out if jaden liked me back.

"okay. i have a plan what if me and ky figure out if he likes you?" jayla said, getting excited at her own thought.

"fine, sure. whatever." i said pulling out my phone, and going on instagram. i saw gracie post a picture with my ex boyfriend, troy. i rolled my eyes before deciding to go to his profile. every single picture was with a different girl, until i scrolled far enough and every single post was with me?

i was very confused, i clicked on a post and the date was may 18, 2020. that was the day we got together. man was i a mess when we broke up.

i took a deep, shaky breath before jayla and kylee came back. they were jumping up and down.

"so?" i said. kylee explained to me.

"we asked him if he liked gia, he said no he likes you more. so then jayla asked if he would date you and he said yes." she couldnt even finish her sentence without bursting with excitement. i smiled, before they realized i wasn't in the best mood.

"you okay?" jayla asked, sitting next to me on the bed. i showed her the picture and explained the backstory on me and troy.

"gracie seems weird, are you sure your bestfriends?" the raven haired girl asked me. i shrugged my shoulders, because honestly i don't even know anymore.