TWO

i went off to find jaden talking to the cashier working the prize center.

"so, your jaden walton?" i asked, walking up to him. he had a big smile on his face.

"riley! aye man, this riley." he said introducing the guy working the register to me. i waved, and sent a small smile. we walked off and went to play some games.

"so riley, tell me about you. i wanna get to know you." he said, throwing the red balls at the clowns.

"well, i'm riley raegan pankow. i am a dancer, used to be competitive. i have a twin sister, reese pankow. i love art and my bestfriend is gracie kirkland." i stated the facts i think he should know.

i thought about saying rudy was my older brother but some people only wanna be my friend to talk to rudy.

"cool, cool. i got a twin too." he said, focused on his game.

"well, if you aren't to focused can you tell me about you?" i asked him, playing the game next to him. he nodded, licking his lips before speaking.

"well my name is jaden 'j dub' walton. i play baseball, and i have heard of gracie's little sister gia not because of what happened with gavin because she is really good at soccer. i also have a older sister and younger brother." he said, winning the game.

"yes! jackpot. come on, imma get you something." he said, dragging me along with him. he kept cheering himself on and making me laugh. he's a good guy, gracie makes it seem so hard to find a guy.

"you dont have to get me anything jaden!" i tried to stop him, but he refused.

"what do you want? i got 1,850 tickets." he said proudly. i smiled, walking around the little prize center. i found a small brown teddy bear that was only 300 tickets. perfect.

"this!" i said, smiling like a little kid. he laughed, swiping his game card and getting the teddy bear. once he was done we walked out to a booth and sat down.

"hey so-" "hey jaden! who's this?" a boy said, i was super confused.

"woah, you guys look very similar.." it took me a few minutes. "oh oh! got it! he is your twin!" i said, sounding like i just solved a murder. they both laughed at me.

"yea, im javon. the better twin." he said, laughing. jaden elbowed him in his rib. he winced a little, i tried not to laugh.

"well, what i was trying to say was dad wants us at his teams boxing match in a few hours and he needs us home soon." he said, before walking away. jaden pouted.

"dont pout, we can hang out soon okay?" i said, giving him a hug before walking off to find my friends.

POWERPUFF HOES
(reese, riley, gia and gracie.)

riley
where u guys at ??

reese <3
sorry! gracie and gia needed to be at home, so we left..

gracie 🫶🏼
i can come get you if you need me too

riley
please?

gracie 🫶🏼
omw