𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥

requested by ... Silver_starry ! ❤️

CW - brainwashing ( implied, i think?? ) yandere undertones/tendencies ( very slight ), gentle yet creepy yaomomo, ooc ! bakugou

momobaku

🖤🖤🖤

holes.

katsuki's full of them.

each hole represents a certain trait of himself; defiant, destructive, disobedient, and loud.

he could only blame himself for those traits, really.

it was the reason why he wasn't bought yet, it seems.

dolls are usually bought early on the moment they've entered the market. it takes them usually 4 to 5 days to be bought. in katsuki's case.. it's taken him 6 months.

and during those six months, katsuki had been... well, broken. not that he wasn't broken before, but really... he was... broken.

he had himself to blame on that part, actually. the way he had acted... the way he tore holes in himself. an act of defiance so he wouldn't be bought...

maybe he'd been better of dead, perhaps? the thought crosses his mind a lot these days. death. to never breath again sounded heavenly, really.

but he rarely thinks about it today, because today seemed to be a special day, in fact.

the market isn't usually as busy as it was today. which means that there was an event going on, probably.

and since it was a busy day, it meant that he had to sit for longer in his glass box. and that meant that he had to endure either the harsh stares or the ignoring from the buyers. both hurt deeply, actually. because katsuki - before even being bought - is still human, despite what's happening to him.

and as he had mentioned with the harsh glances and ignoring, he gets glanced at a couple of times. it happens, but not commonly. when they do show some interest in him, they wrinkle their nose in disgust and leaves him alone. that hurted at first, but then katsuki gets used to it.

but this look... this look in particular, katsuki notices, was disturbing. onyx eyes that glowed with a disturbing aura stared at him. unblinking. it was unnerving, really. she stared at him for a while until she spoke, "what's your name?"

his name - the main part of your identity. something that could never be taken away from you unless forced which then can destroy your entire purpose in life - katsuki had clung onto it tightly. they could destroy his spirit, life, body and mind... but they could never destroy his personality and purpose. ".. katsuki bakugou."

onyx eyes smiled. seemingly pleased. by his obedience or the fact that he may be a good pick, which he isn't, she smiled anyways. "beautiful name, katsuki." she complements. "my name is momo yaoyorozu."

momo had appeared to be kind. katsuki had craved suddenly. though her eyes tell a different story. they're disturbing yet calm to the point where katsuki can't tell what she's thinking about. they were as calm as the night sky, with no stars sparkling. they only ever sparkle when katsuki speaks. "how old are you, hm?"

age. something that dolls are usually defined by. no ones wants an old doll. but dolls never usually live long because of the fact of their roles. performance dolls die very young. they die in a year or two in their professions. that's if they do live that long. the dolls that seemed to live forever is a dress up doll.