play with fire

♡dabibaku
♡forbidden love
♡bkg misses and wants his burnt chicken nugget-
♡dabi wants his angy pom pom
♡lovegame woulda been more appropriate, but fire.
♡prompts are up next!

Insane inside
the danger gets me high
can't help myself
got secrets i can't tell...❞

·····

Bakugou watches as his villainous lover crawls into his room from his window. He pretends to be asleep, knowing that his lover would just place his fingertips on his arms and burn them, just a tiny bit. But it still gets Bakugou going.

"Bakugou." Dabi places his fingertips on the bruised patch of skin that he made when they made rough lovemaking last week. "I know you're awake, Little Mouse." He snickers, lighting his tips just a little bit.

Bakugou lets out a struggled moan that sounded like a gasp. He opens his eyes to see him. The man that kidnapped him months ago, the man that should've hated with all of his guts, but instead fell in love with him. "Wakey wakey, baby~" he smirks, climbing into the bed with Bakugou.

Bakugou shifts over and turns, red looking into bright blue eyes. "Hey Patches." He smiles, tracing his finger over Dabi's piercings. "Couldn't sleep?" he snickers.

Dabi hits the blonde playfully. "Maybe I wanted to see my Mouse.." he says, grabbing him by the shoulders and kissing him roughly. Bakugou could feel Dabi's  tounge piercing on his. It felt cold with his warm tounge, and god did it feel good. It always felt good to the blonde, he couldn't help but moan.

"Quiet down," Dabi grumbles. "You'll wake your little friends up. How would explain to your friends that a villain like me is fucking you into the sheets?" he grovels, pinning Bakugou down to bed. "About to make you fucking pass out from all the pleasure and pain..."

"Pl-please.." Bakugou moans out breathlessly.

"Going to make you cum over and over again.. until you're begging me to stop with your legs and thighs shaking." He takes off his belt.

"D-Dabi~" Bakugou slowly felt himself going into sub space, looking with starry interest as he see Dabi slowly stripping off his clothes.

"Fill you to the brim with my cum until you're overflowing and spilling all over the sheets." He takes off his shirt and jacket.

Bakugou spreads his shaky legs, ready to get filled with Dabi's cock.

"Make you moan so loud, your voice'll go out.."

"D...abi, please stop teasing me..."

Dabi was almost fully naked when he smirks down at the blonde. He lines up with his hole. "My little slut wants to filled with my cock, doesn't he?" a desperate nod and Dabi chuckles. "Whatever my Little Mouse gets~"

Then he thrusted in.

"Oh F-FUCK!~ DADDY!!~" Bakugou moans out, thankful that the walls werw soundproof, otherwise everyone would've came busting in checking up on him.

Dabi groans through gritted teeth, thrusting up as he held onto Bakugou's hips, loving the sight; Bakugou on top of him, riding his cock fast and hard. His thighs were sore, but fuck it he didn't mind it.

Bakugou comes once again as his overstimulated cock was being stroked by the man below him. "D-Daddy~ pl-please~.." he moans out, face being flushed.

"What's the matter baby?~" Dabi teases. He knew that Bakugou was tired. He couldn't blame him. They've been fucking for an 1 hour with Dabi only cumming once and Bakugou cumming four times.

"C-can... can't move anymore..." his bouncing was getting slower. Dabi used this moment to flip them over and starts to pound into the tender hole with his prostate being a bit oversensitive.

Bakugou moans loudly, covering his moans with his hands. Dabi wasn't holding back, not one bit. And who could blame him? He hasn't seen his baby in 3 days and seeing his blushing ahegao face just sent him over the edge with his hips never stopping.

"D-DADDY!! 'M gonnacumgonnacumgonnacum- AH!~" he cums all over his chest with tears spilling out of his eyes.

Dabi wasn't far behind. He wished he could have left hickeys and bite marks and burns to show how Bakugou belongs to the villain, but he couldn't. So he just kissed and sucked on his lover's tounge until he came with a loud growl that shook Bakugou to the core, making him cum again.

He bit into the pillow, wishing it was Bakugou's neck. And Bakugou wished he had bit him too...

In the morning, Bakugou doesn't feel the same heat Dabi has. He stays in bed for a while snuggling the same spot Dabi's laid at, hoping to get the same feeling as before but it never was the same.

But this morning, Dabi stayed in bed with him. Bakugou furrowed his eyebrows but didn't mind, he just snuggled more into Dabi's arms, sighing happily.

"I'm tired of this.." he hears the black haired male groan.

"Tired of what?" Bakugou was confused. Was he tired of us?

"Tired of sneaking around... tired of you not being with me 24/7." He sighs.

"Oh.." Bakugou looked down. Yeah, he does wish that him and Dabi were together except sneaking around, hiding their relationship. Well.. Bakugou was. The LOV already knew about them.

His alarm rings and they both jump and sigh, ready to start another day of hiding and lying.

"One day," Dabi begins, "I'll make you my little queen of ruckus. Just wait Little Mouse.."

...
...
for the love of smut did i do good at that part?
first time i wrote a smut... or a lemon... or anything that goes against kissing...
ima just go drown in holy water, i'll be back-