𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞, 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭

OOC dekubaku ft. kirikamimina
fluff, like very fluffy with a tiny bit of angst  (=^ ◡ ^=)
villain ! au
i was bored and wanted to write fluff, stab me

"deku, i'm boooored." katsuki whined, staring up at the ceiling.

izuku sighed, not bothering to look up from his notebook. "and what the hell do you want me to do about it? go play with kirishima or something."

"kirishima's busy with kaminari and mina. and he won't answer my calls." he says, flopping on his backside.

"i can see why, you're a fuckin nuisance when you get trigger happy with the damn call button." he hisses.

katsuki frowned a bit, playfully throwing a knife at izuku's throat, "well maybe you should answer my calls!" he smiles when he sees that izuku dodges the knife and it lands in the wall with the other dozen knives.

"get better aim, you dumb fuck." izuku snickers, going back to writing in his notebook.

"dumb fuck..? is that another insult for me? or is it another.. as you say, ' compliment' ?" he tilts his head like a cute little puppy, and when izuku glanced up, he almost smiled at the sight. katsuki can be cute when he wants to be.

"however you want to put it, i don't care." izuku says.

"then... i'll take it as a compliment!" katsuki smiles, closing his eyes and wandering off to dreamland where he and izuku - instead of being villains ( don't get him wrong, he loves being a villain, he really does, but sometimes he'd wonder how life would be if they weren't villains ) - were a couple he'd dreamed of them to be. almost like kirishima, kaminari and mina. except they weren't like a dysfunctional family.

***

t

here were days that izuku was kind. well, kind in his own way; he'd be protective of katsuki whenever they'd go on missions shigaraki assigns them to do, lets katsuki have fun with their victim, let him rest or sleep on his chest or lap, and try to harm him for fun like that time in the limousine where izuku had tried to stab him with his pocket knife and if that didn't work, a grenade or a poisonous bomb that katsuki was careful not to touch.

he love those days.

but then there were days where izuku was mean and cold. it's not that katsuki doesn't mind izuku being mean, it's the cold part that gets him. he lets izuku hit him or curse him out, that doesn't bother him. but it's the lack of affection and being given the cold shoulder that hurts. he believes actions speak louder than words; so when dealing with his emotional mess of a ... whatever izuku is to him, it gets pretty rough at times...

and today was one of those days...

they were coming back from a mission, and all katsuki wanted was a few minutes of a cuddling session. he was tired and hurting a bit. he could take pain, no problem. "deku, please? i'll leave you alone for 3 hours if you do..!" he says, following izuku into his room.

izuku growled in annoyance, green eyes burning. "i'm not in the mood, kacchan. go cuddle someone else."

"but i like your cuddles more!" he whines, hearing izuku's jaw crack. or pop. he didn't know.

"suck it up then. i'm not giving you cuddles so fuck off." izuku hisses, his sanity hanging on by just a loose thread.

and izuku just wanted to lay down and sleep, but katsuki wanted cuddles, and the moment another whine came out of katsuki's mouth, that thread just snapped, and he pinned katsuki to the wall, a pocket knife pressed against his skin, blood trickling down his collarbone.