𝐭𝐚𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭

requested by.. Fxckkacchan ! ❤

WARNING ;;; psychological ( emotional? ) abuse - if that triggers you in anyway, please don't read this! your mental health is more important than anything! <3

[ todoroki's pov ];

it all started when we met as kids.. it might've been fate - actually, no... it was destiny. meeting my soulmate at such a younge age felt amazing yet confusing at the same time.

it was a mixture of emotions that i couldn't comprehend at such a young age. but now that i've grown, i can understand these extreme emotions. it was nothing but one word that i so desperately craved; l o v e.

our interaction was short but memorable. well... for me, i guess not for him. him kicking the ball over to our yard and me grabbing it to see who it belonged too. i shouldn't leave out the fact that he was pissed to say the least. and then i seen another trailing right behind him with the cutest green eyes. i told him my name, he said he didn't care. i asked him if this were his ball, he said no crap ( which made the other squeak and remind him that he shouldn't say such words and got a scoff in return ).

so i gave him the ball. he rolls his eyes and mutters a thanks and walks off. green eyes and i talked for a little while. i learned that "kacchan" was a nickname for him and that his real name was katsuki. izuku - green eyes' real name - waved after he heard katsuki yelling for him.

i guess you could say i made a friend that day with the way i was feeling. i haven't made a friend since the bastard locked us in the house. and i was confused with the way i was feeling. even fuyumi said that my hands were unusually clammy that day and asked if something were the matter. so i told her, and she practically squealed with excitement.

she told me i had a crush. so i asked, "what's a crush? is it some kind of flu? am i going to get sick?!" and she explained it to me all while telling natsuo and touya about it. i wad embarrassed to say the least, but atleast i knew what i was feeling that day.

the next day, the same ball was kicked over to our yard and like yesterday, i grabbed it and waited for katsuki and izuku to come by and pick it up. which wouldn't take long; i guess they live really close by which was nice to know. the same thing happened only with katsuki more annoyed than usual. izuku and i greeted each other and waved bye.

i was hoping at the time that the bastard wouldn't catch us. if he did - that meant that our time together ( even though it's horribly short.. ) would end. i didn't want that, so i tried to keep it on the down low even though it became harder and harder to maintain the day i had gained my quirk.

months flew by with the same routine happening; i go outside to train, pretend to run around as i find the ball, give it to katsuki and izuku and go right by to training. i had their schedule down. they play ball every day at 2 pm and the ball doesn't get kicked over by 2:15.

but then, one day the ball wasn't there. i was confused at first, but didn't question it. i just thought, oh well, they must be busy today... i'll look for them tomorrow. but then tomorrow came and the ball still wasn't there. i was strangely confused, so i tricked my father into letting me run around the block in hopes i could find their house.

i surprisingly found it, at first, how easy it was to trick the dirty bastard when it came to training. and it was easy when i found where they lived as well. both their houses are by each other, so they would see each other everyday. i was a block down and around the corner, so it'll be easy for me to see them everyday as well too. so that's what i did; watch them.

as a child, it was scary that i was watching people without their permission - but at the same time it felt right. to see why they weren't playing ball with me anymore. then i found the reason; izuku was quirkless while bakugou wasn't. it didn't bother me that he was quirkless, but it bothered katsuki. it bothered him a lot to the point he was practically bullying him alongside with some other kids. again, a ton of emotions ran through me, but i only understood one and it was the one that i felt constantly throughout my life and was the one emotion i lived on.