𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚

alright, danganronpa x mha. a crossover i have thought about over like ... a million times before. and i may have created an AU's over it ...
i'm not sorry for almost losing my mind.

🚫 no spoilers about danganronpa V2, V3, Despair Arc, UDG, IF, a n y t h i n g. i will delete your comment with no mercy whatsoever. 🚫

WARNINGS !!! mentions of suicide, OC mentions ( will change when i'm done with the plot- ), katsuki being horny for death and izuku being horny for despair and denki being an asshole, spoilers for THH ( Trigger Happy Havoc ). enjoy this random post!! ❤

anyhoo, let's get started..! ( with only one AU otherwise this will be ridiculously long as hell and i won't be bothered to edit it )

➵ backstory/main story; so we know that junko and mukuro were twin siblings and grew up together. and we also know that izuku and katsuki grew up together as best friends.

well, they're still best friends, but they both act like they're related even though they're not. they can imitate each other perfectly, and they can even dress up like each other perfectly. you won't even know who is who until one of them slips up the act.

anyways, katsuki was obsessed with despair, but not as much as izuku was with it. i mean, he's literally drowning in it; born quirkless, father absent, being tormented by his peers.. the breaking point was when his favorite hero, his obsession told him he couldn't become a hero. he knows how despair felt, remember he lived with it all throughout his life, but this ... this was filled with so much, he couldn't breathe, it felt so suffocating.

katsuki on the other hand wanted to beat the shit outta all might, but he didn't because he didn't want people to view him as a villain anymore. so, like a friend, he helped izuku with his "sadness". until the sludge monster came in, and izuku went to help him.

like izuku, katsuki felt despair also, even though he was spoiled all his life, he has felt his share of despair. but it wasn't until he felt despair like this, the final touch of death as he couldn't breathe. izuku did try to help him, but they both knew that izuku didn't want to save his friend. why? because katsuki wanted to die at that moment. he never realised how amazing death felt until now.

but here comes all might and his bullshit quirk, ruining everything as usual. katsuki hated him at that moment, almost as much as izuku, but not as much.

now remember, hope's peak academy doesn't exist. instead ua takes it place and the same students as class 1 - a and b are there. for instance, momo is celestia, iida is kiyotaka, kirishima is leon, monoma is byakuya..

there are only 15 students, as usual. and then you have the 16 student crap. they know they're female, but they don't know who she is. then, todoroki ( who is kyoko in here, basically ), reveals that it's a student called mitsumi kirashami. she's revealed to be dead ( even though she isn't ) and that there are more traitors among them. one of them being denki kaminari.

now denki, of course, is shocked by this and tries to say that isn't true. he even got mina to vouch for him saying that her best friend wouldn't do such things. but then, he was backed up into a corner, and was forced to out hisself. mina was heartbroken to see that he was the true traitor and even asked him why he didn't out himself when shoji was deemed the traitor. ( shoji takes place of sakura )

denki scoffs, saying that he didn't even care about him, and that he wanted to see everyone's expression when shoji killed himself. he even didn't have the thought at first because he wanted to make things right. denki had brought the thought to him being the skilled manipulator he is. he claims that he had a certain someone helping him but won't say.

mina ( who takes the place of aoi ) is heartbroken to know the truth, and even tries to kill denki herself but sero stopped her, telling her to calm down and breath in and out.

now that we've gotten most of the characters out of the way, deku's up next. you might be thinking, izuku's mukuro. he's not actually, he's monokuma in here. except he isn't a robot.

he named himself dekukuma, and claims that none of them should know his name. he likes to play with his victims mind, making them break and do whatever he tells them to do. he introduces himself when everyone was at the gym. despite his cheerful and innocent appearance - green hair on his left side and white on the other, two dark green eyes where is pupils aren't apparent instead having swirls, and wearing a suit - he's actually the opposite, showing that one of his eyes are actually red and the other can turn red also if he wanted it to, and appearing to have a bloodthirsty grin instead of his calm and patient one.

he tells the students of ua that he won't be hesitant to kill them, and it might not be painless either. he shows that he doesn't care for anyone, not having any empathy as he says, and is a sociopath, which is shown seeing that he used denki. usually, he'd dispose of the ones he used claiming that they're not any more use of him, but he kept denki because denki's so... pilable, he'd do anything deku tells him to do without any hesitation at all.

bakugou ( who can be junko/mukuro, but during the killing game he's mondo, actually- ) he survives until chapter 2 and kills aoyoma. he's shown to be hot headed and has anger issues. despite all of that, he's actually caring and would protect those who are close to him.

even though deku started it all, katsuki was the one who made it up and got their allies. at the class trial with sero, todoroki, monoma, mina, and toru, he shows himself to be psychopathic and even a bit childish, playing with mina's emotions and even giving her a choice for her to join denki since she likes him so much. even if she responds with no answer or a no, he'll just say, " just kidding!"

then, all of a sudden he'll change is personality to be almost like mukuro's. he reveals himself to be a part of the plan, although he's in the center of circle.

like how junko started it all because she was bored with the world? katsuki started it all because he hated all might. he killed all might in front of izuku, using the execution, "Blast Off!" and he took over the school after they had spent 3 years there. he even stated that all might had the audacity to sent deku that letter of invite after what he done to him.

there, katsuki started to think about it more, until izuku gave him the suggestion to take over the school, fully. meaning that he'll have to kill and kill some more. so he does so, which triggers The Tragedy of UA, where the third years and the second years killed theirselves out of nowhere.

the story ends in the same way THH happens, denki, deku and katsuki are executed after giving them a choice to either kill todoroki because he's the one who kept disrupting their plans, or to kill them and go outside to their current world that was in half shambles. obviously, they chose to kill them.

thus ending the game.

i'm still working on the plot and who the survivors should be- but here's everyone that i got so far..!

Izuku - Monokuma

Katsuki - Junko/Mukuro/Mondo

Todoroki - Kyoko

Kirishima - Leon

Uraraka - Sayaka

Iida - Kiyotaka

Momo - Celeste/Taeko

Mineta - Hifumi

Monoma - Byakuya/Toko ( maybe )

Mina - Aoi

Shoji - Sakura

and that's about it ...

and i'm still working on the plot as well, so sorry for any mistakes or errors! you guys can ask me anything and i might give an answer, who knows.

i'll publish the full story when i'm done with the AU! i have a lot more au's to show about mha x danganronpa, but i'll stop for now since it's 2 am now.

luv ya'll 😚❤