𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲

a/n ;;; yandere kirishima tiiiime
and also fem bakugou ^^

[ kirishima's pov ];

love can make you do the strangest things.

for instance, say a girl who you talk to in class everyday starts to fall for you. she's rude and mean, but she go,es soft when you two are alone.

she tells you all her secrets and pains and insecurities once she feels like opening up to you.

she lets you cuddle her. she cries on your shoulder when it gets too overwhelming. and you can't just help but feel pity for her.

so much pain, so much responsibilities, so much need and want for people to see that she's incredible too. she feels as if people were looking down at her.

all except for... me.

i always tell her that i don't look down at her. i even proved it to her. she lets people hurt her unknowingly. i can't have that, i don't want to her anymore.

so... i decided to get rid of the people who hurted her all these years.

heroes get rid of the bad guys, right?

and then one night ... she comes into my dorm room struggling to hold in her tears. i held her close to my chest. i wanted her to hear my heartbeat.

i ask her who's hurting her again, and she just says herself. i look at her in disbelief. she's always putting herself up at the top, and yet she's at the bottom. so she hurts herself because of it.

i couldn't believe it, honestly. i didn't want to kill her, so i held her closer to my chest. to my heart. to my soul.

katsumi needed me. she's so broken... she needs someone to place all the broken shards back into her again. that's what she needed me for..! i can replace all the shards!

i can help her! i can make her whole again.

she just needs to accept me as what i am. she'll call me a villain and won't trust me again when i do this. but honestly, this is helping her. i know it hurts now, but it'll go away.

the pain will go away, soon. i promised her that. i would be the one who would cause the pain and i'll be the one to take it away again.

"sh..shitty hair, promise me this?" she speaks one day, "that... that you won't leave me?"

"i promise." i meant it too. i'll show it too. i'll prove it too. i needed her as much as she needed me.

perhaps this was my feelings talking. or maybe the deepest park of me that i let the darkness cover for 5 months ever since katsumi cried to me that night, but i wanted to keep her all to myself.

that scared me the night i slept alone. all alone. it was cold without katsumi's comforting warmth by me. so i got up and walked to her room.

her door was unlocked. my insides shook with fear. what if someone had gotten here before i did? they could've hurted her. thankfully she was safe.

she must've been so tired after training. i couldn't blame her. our last year here... before we could become full on pro heroes... it was stressful. more stressful than our first year here.

i sneaked towards her. she's so peaceful when sleeping, it was adorable. i wanted to see that every night. so i just... looked at her. my eyes never moved off of her. she never stirred.

i took notice of every little twitch she made, how her breathing pattern is. she snores so lightly that her breathing cancels it out, almost. i stayed like that until it was 3 am. i had to go to sleep, i knew. so i went back to dorm but i locked her door. i needed her to be safe.

the feelings got worse. i found myself craving her. it was our last month here. i could understand... i won't see katsumi unless it was on the battle field or in a agency.

it hurted. it was almost painful. so i had to do what i had to do. i know she won't trust me anymore after this... but she'll understand! she'll understand sooner or later!

she always understands. and that's what make her so... so... beautiful. other than her explosive personality.

so on the night that we were graduating, we all went out to celebrate. we're becoming pro heroes now. we're full blown adults.

i knew that this wasn't manly of me. it really wasn't, but i kept reminding myself that this was something i needed to do.

katsumi was never going to be safe without me. that was the fact that she needed to ... understand. so, checking to see if anyone was looking, i drugged her drink.

midazolam has a bitter taste, perfect for her drink. she always gets bitter things. this won't hurt her. i made sure that this would be the perfect amount.

all those sessions of drugging her during our late night sessions paid off. when she came back and drinked her drink, she kept complaining that it tasted bitter than usual.

"maybe they just changed the recipe?" i say, shrugging my shoulders.

"tch. shoulda told me. dumb fucks." she hisses, but still sipped it down.

she kept saying she felt dizzy after an hour. kaminari asked me to take her home since he was busy taking care of mina and jirou. i accepted. why wouldn't i? this was all about keeping her safe, after all.

"i f-feel dizzyyyy." she whines as i strapped her in the backseat. "where am i again?"

i smiled at that. she should go to sleep soon. i see that her eyelids starts to droop as soon as we left the club. my house wasn't far. i had planned this a few months back so i earned some money to rent a house.

it was only for a little while. just until i get enough money to buy the house for real. katsumi was asleep now. that's good.

the moment she had woken up, she immediately started to scream. i let her scream and hit me. i know, i'm a terrible human being for doing this to you but...

after all... she just needs to accept this fact. accept the fact that i'm taking care of her now. accept me.

"i hate you." she finally says. she wasn't looking at me anymore.

that'll change. i know it. but even so, i cuddled into her as we sat in silence of the cold.. cold basement. "i love you more, kats.."

a/n ;;;  midazolam is a sedative that can help patients feel relaxed or sleep before surgery or medical procedures. it can be deadly if you give too much or the wrong dosage.

oh, and it's also a controlled substance and if you mix it wirh alcohol, it'll slow your breathing and then you die :D

happy december! i'm plannin on spoiling you all this month <3
love ya'll 😚