taking care of a kitty

♡sweet and fluffy
♡i think my heart shattered when i wrote this
♡kamibaku!
♡neko! shy! katsuki
♡send help- i can't function properly
♡this oneshot took my heart out, holy crap

♡sweet and fluffy♡i think my heart shattered when i wrote this♡kamibaku!♡neko! shy! katsuki♡send help- i can't function properly♡this oneshot took my heart out, holy crap

[kaminari's pov]:

I was walking home one day from school when I hear a meow coming from the alley left from me.

I look at the alleyway, shivering at how dark it was. They always say in horror movies that if you investigate a strange noise, never go near it unless you're a dumb blonde..

I hear another meow, and I sigh, taking out my phone and turning on flashlight. And I'm guessing I'm one of them since I'm going towards a suspicious sound.

I look around, hearing the meows and a cute little sneeze from my left. I shine my flashlight at it and a hiss came from it.

There was an ash blonde with red ruby eyes in a box... naked.

Oh dear..

"Aww.. who would leave a cutie like you out here.." I say, bending down to his level and he backs up a bit, an obvious pink flush on his face. "Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you." I smile, showing him that I wasn't going to hurt him. I mean.. who would hurt him?

He tilts his head a bit, and then slowly steps out of his box and into my lap, hiding his face into my neck. I pat his head slowly, seeing his ears twitch and feeling a low vibration on my chest.

"Hey, I know that you might like being here, but we gotta get home." I say to him. He looks up to me and stutters out: "H-home..?"

"Yeah, home. Like, I'm taking you home with me until we find the people who left you here." I smile.

"I'm... going home?" I nod again, and he purrs happily, wrapping his arms around my neck. I stand up and wrap my jacket around his body and started walking home.

😽😽😽

"Uh- I really don't know if those clothes fit you.. their Mina's so.. it probably won't.." I say through the bathroom door.

I had brought Katsuki (that's his name) home and gave him a change of clothes so he wouldn't get cold.

"I... think they f-fit.." he murmurs after a few minutes when I get done with making the Insta Ramen I had made for the both of us. He steps out of the bathroom to show that the black crop top and jean shorts fit on his body.

How?

How did I not notice he had a slender figure?

Denki, you're a dumbass. I mentally slapped myself when he sits down right by my leg. He purrs and holds onto it gently. Stop being so cute.

Wait, no, don't stop being cute.

"What's this?" he tilts his head.

"It's Insta Ramen." I tell him, picking up the cup and chopsticks. "There really good, here." I wrap some around the utensil, and held it close to his mouth. "But you need to bl-" he eats it without blowing on it.

His eyes started to sparkle and he made some sort of... trilling sound.

"I'm guessing you like it?" he nods quickly, then points to the cup. "You can have it." I give it to him and he starts to eat it quickly. For the love of God and me not wanting to go to jail, do not choke and die on the ramen Kats..

😽😽😽

"Noooo! Please don't go Denki.." Katsuki whines, clawing on my leg.

"I promise I won't be long, Kats." I bend down to pat his hair.

"B-but you'll br gone for 8 hours.. what am I supposed to do till then..?" he purrs out, placing his head on my chest.

"Whatever you want to do! Just... don't break anything, okay?" he nods, looking up to me with big, red doe eyes.

I pat his head one last time before getting up and leaving out the door.

😽😽😽

"Kats, I'm home!" I announce when I take off my shoes. I immediately was tackled by Katsuki who... was wearing my hero outfit...?

Why is he wearing my hero outfit?

"Denki! I missed you!" he purrs, rubbing his body against me and his tail against my leg.

An obvious blush appears on my face as I get up and hold him close. "Hey Kats." I smile when he rubs his head on my chest. "So.. can I ask you why are you wearing my hero outfit?"

"Um.." he gets flustered a bit. "I missed you a lot so... I made a nest and wore whatever smelled like you the most.."

"Oh... wait, what's a nest?"

"A thing I made so I can be surrounded by Denki's scent.." he smiles, sniffing my school clothes.

"Oh." So... he likes how I smell?

That's nice.

He grabs my shirt sleeve and drags me to bed..

Which has a lot of my clothes on it.

This is... nice?

He lays down on the pile of clothes and gestures me to lay down with him. I lay down with him and he snuggles into my arms, purring contently. "Thank you.."

"For what?" I tilt my head.

He looks up to me and smiled. "For picking me up from the alleyway.." he kissed my chin and snuggled back into my chest. After a while, he fell asleep.

I kissed his head, smiling down at him. You know... whoever put him in the alleyway probably didn't want him..

I can take care of him.. I thought, smiling and falling sleep.

a/n: thank god, i finally found something to write. (hopefully this was fluffy enough..)

honestly, writing this was easier than figuring something to write about..

anyways, thank you for 1.41k reads on here, i spat out my chocolate milk when i seen this-

also.. would you guys want to see a izuku x reader fanfic?

love you guys 😚✌🏾