𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

a/n - this came from an draft i have stored away in my notes. ( like a mikan x reader type of thing- )

yandere ! fem ! tamadeku x katsuki

cue me not knowing what i was doing during this.

a/n at the end-

💉💉💉

the first thing katsuki notices when he wakes up was the slight smell of... chlorine? he thinks it's chlorine.

he blinks, rubbing his eyes and getting off of... he frowns. where was he...? this wasn't his room. he knows his room doesn't have any white walls and floors...

and he knows he fell asleep in his hero suit after a tiring four day mission. so why was he wearing a hosiptal gown..? maybe this was a dream, and he's still asleep. he pinches himself and hissed in pain.

so.. this isn't a dream, then? he wonders, looking around. the bright white walls made his eyes hurt. there wasn't any windows.. there was a door - but it blended in. the only way you'd know there was a door was the black door knob.

he walks towards it on shaky legs and tries to open it. to his surprise, it opens. outside, he sees the same white walls and floors. he shivers slightly as he sees that there wasn't an ending in sight. there was only endless white walls and floors and black doorknobs.

he walks towards one door and knocks on it. no response. it makes him feel a bit uneasy, but still. he tries to do the same things with the other doors. the same thing happened; no answer.

he doesn't know how long he's been at this. he thinks he's going in circles and it makes his head hurt. he can't remember where his own room was. so he goes in a random direction in hopes he does so.

he doesn't know how long he's been at this. he thinks he's going in circles and it makes his head hurt. he can't remember where his own room was. he grumbles in frustration and pinches himself again in hopes that he'll wake up from this... from this... dream? dream? was this really a dream?

katsuki can't remember.

💉💉💉

katsuki wakes up, his red eyes seeing a bright light on a white ceiling. he groans, the smell of chlorine burning his nostrils. he blinks, head feeling as if it were spinning and he looks around. he frowns when he sees he isn't home. or in his bed. and wearing a cheap hospital gown.

he pinches himself, in hopes that he'll wake up. in hopes that he'll wake up. in hopes that he'll wake up from this. dream? is this a dream?

he walks towards the door, and his head suddenly hurts. it feels as if there were something banging. he grunts in pain, holding it and hoping it'll stop. it stops soon. he doesn't know how long though. there wasn't any clocks in here.

he opens the door, stumbling a bit in the hallways that were the same color as the room he just left from. he shivers, feeling a ghostly touch on his face. he shakes it away, walking down the repeating hallways.

it was like a maze that katsuki gets lost in quickly. he knocks on many doors, and had no responses in return. it was like a dead hospital, he figures. and he wonders why the hell was he here..