𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞?

oki. i lied. this is whump and probably angst :)

vil ! kiri & bakugou

remember kids; never fall off some place tall. fall in someone's arms

🖤🖤🖤

"trust me?"

kiri murmurs quietly to the blond who nods slowly.

"good." he gives katsuki a quick kiss on the cheek. "try not to die this time, babes."

and then pushes katsuki. katsuki could feel his breath being taken away.

he closes his eyes. he trusts kirishima for him to be at the bottom of the cliff.

he knows he will.

but for some reason, the impact hurted less than how his heart did when he didn't feel arms catching him.

ah... he felt blood rush up to his mouth. it tastes disgusting, and he heard something crack.

he blinks, eyes watery. was... he crying? he wants to wipe them away.

but kirishima had tied his arms up. he hates himself, now.

he supposes that's the harsh truth of trusting a villain, he snorts to himself. then choking on blood before turning on his side.

he couldn't speak. all he could say was weak whines and bloody coughs. his chin was splattered with the red liquid.

he knows he shouldn't be thinking of the red head now, but... honestly, he wishes he were here with him.

but he knows that isn't possible. not anymore, he muses.

because he was just using katsuki, right? is that the reason why he wasn't here, now? maybe he was fighting and-

no. no more excuses. he left you for dead, katsuki. you knew better than to trust a villain.

but he treated me like a decent human being. charmed his way towards my heart and made me trust him wholly.

katsuki wanted to laugh, but instead he closes his eyes. distantly, he can hear kirishima yell out. he doesn't know for who. doesn't know why.

but he knows that with the way his hearing was slowly being muffled and his heartbeat slowing, he can probably figure it out when he rests for now.

🖤🖤🖤

kirishima felt as if his soul had torn apart.

"trust me?" he murmurs.

katsuki slowly nods. it calms his nerves. he didn't even notice that his heart was beating this quickly.

"good." and he quickly gives katsuki a kiss on the cheek. "try not to die again, babes." he hums, pushing katsuki off.

he can hear the thud from all the way up there where he stands.

kirishima wanted to laugh. kirishima wanted to cry. so he does both. fitting, considering his situation.

and when he takes his sweet time to climb down, he can see that katsuki's breathing was shallow. "now didn't i say to not die, babes?" he huffs.

"ah, geez... you're boring me. you did this last time." he rolls his eyes. "maybe i should pick someone new."

but then he sees him twitch, and smile. "d'aw... i can't get rid of ya... you're not replaceable. and besides, izuku might have my head." he pulls out his phone. "ooh, nice dying pic, hm?"

he glances at katsuki once more. "you may be irreplaceable... but you're not fun anymore. maybe izuku can be..." and then gives katsuki one last final kiss on his lips. he's probably been waiting for that.

and he didn't even notice that the blond was blushing when he took his final breath.

a/n - uhm... good enough?

i got so many days to make up for not updating.

uhm, a lil question here...

does anyone know how to make a second acc on here? i'm scared that this one might be deleted

luv ya'll 😙💕