24. ruler*

DAKOTA

Parker groans, lifting me slightly and I wrap my legs around his waist, feeling his hard length against my throbbing center.

We've tried to have sex a few times, but the universe has been against us, cock-blocking us every damn time. I'm tired of waiting, so this is happening regardless of the other two people in this house right now.

Our mouths stay connected as Parker walks us slowly to the bed, fingers kneading at my ass, occasionally slipping under the delicate lace sitting there. He lays me on my back, but my legs remain around him while I watch him lean back to look down at me.

He's really hot. There's no denying it, I just feel lucky that I'm the one who managed to catch his eye.

My heart flutters as he leans back down, pressing one last kiss on my lips before he slides down, knees hitting the floor. He licks his lips slowly, hooking one finger around the lace between my legs and sliding it over, giving him an unobstructed view of my soaking core.

"So wet for me, baby," he groans.

"Just fuck me, Coach. Please."

Our eyes connect and he wastes no time connecting his mouth to me, sucking hard on my clit and slipping a finger into my pussy. I moan, shoving my fingers into his hair and arching my back, begging him to continue.

"My favorite fucking pussy," he growls, mouth against my core.

Adding a second finger, Parker easily rubs my g-spot every damn time, and it doesn't take long for me to explode into his hand. He doesn't stop, picking up his pace as I scream in pleasure.

Once I hit my high again, the pleasure starts to feel overwhelming, so I pull his head up, bringing his mouth back to mine. Our tongues tangle and his arms come up under my shoulders, moving my body further up the bed until my head hits a pillow. He's already down to just his boxers since he was ready for bed.

Smiling against his lips, I reach down and slip my hand under the waistband, wrapping a hand around his length. I stroke him lightly, not wanting to get him off before he can get inside of me.

Parker's mouth continues to skilfully mold with mine, his hand coming up and wrapping tightly around my jaw to keep me where he wants me. When he lifts his hips, my hand slips from his cock, but he pushes my arm away when I try to grab it again.

"Here's how it's gonna go," he whispers. "I'm gonna be gentle, and this is gonna stay on," he snaps the strap on my shoulder.

I whimper in response, arching my back and pushing my chest into his.

"And then I'm going to rip it off, and I'm going to fuck you. Hard," he growls, grinding down again.

"Park," I moan loudly.

He smirks at the sound, standing up and grabbing the dropped strip of condoms off of the floor while he finally slips his boxers off. He has my full attention, and I watch him tear one of the wrapper between his teeth, the other hand slowly pumping his hard cock, eyes on me the entire time.

I bend my knees, opening them wide and allowing him to stare at my covered core. He covers himself quickly, continuously stroking himself as he climbs back onto the bed and adjusts the fabric between my legs one last time, making sure it will stay out of his way, but places one last kiss on my clit.

Once satisfied, he places a hand on my shin, bending my knee and bringing it towards my head. Slipping two fingers inside of me, he quietly groans.

"You're really fucking tight, love."