27. My Life

Everleigh Dolan

I heard sobs coming from his bathroom and immediately stood to go look and I opened the door seeing Roman, leaning on the sink and bawling.

"Woah baby what's the matter love?" I went to him immediately and he looked at me, his eyes bright red and I grabbed his face, placing kisses all over.

"Come on. Let's go get late ice cream and talk." I grabbed his hand and took him through my window.

I went into my freezer and handed him an ice cream drumstick with caramel in the center.

He shook his head and I frowned as he sat at my dining table and put his face in his hands.

"What do you need? We don't have to talk of you don't want but can I help you?" I asked, my heard and body steaming from his heavy emotions.

He shook his head and I moved to him, grabbing his hand and kissing the back of it.

"Baby what's up? Do you wanna cuddle? Watch a movie?" I asked and he pulled my chair to him and putting his head against my body, my arms wrapping around his neck.

"I'm here for you." I whispered and kissed his hair.

He cleared his throat and looked at me, holding my hands and his eyes couldn't reach mine.

"My dad hasn't answered the calls in a while. I'm nervous." He whispered and I pouted, sad for him.

"I mean it is late if you've tried tonight. Have you tried during the day?" I asked and he nodded.

"Baby I don't think anything has happened because I think the first person they'd call is you. I get your worried but maybe try in the morning and see then, leave a voicemail, do what you can. Tomorrow we can visit Vic and maybe he'll cheer you up." I said and he nodded and pulled me onto his lap and put his head in my neck.

"Sorry I worried you." He whispered.

"Love you've suppressed your moms illness and you being alone in your house too long. It was bound to come out eventually." I played with his hair and scratched his back.

He stood and walked us up to my room before setting me down.

"I'll do what you said. Hopefully it'll help." He said and thoughts and ideas raked through my mind.

He tugged all my clothes off and his as he laid himself on my body, sighing into my chest.

"I love you. You're an Angel." He whispered and I hid a laugh as he started playing with my tits.

"I love you too. If you ever want to talk even late please wake me up. You have me and you don't have to be alone. This time is rough and you've just not been too emotional, I knew you'd cry eventually." I felt my body wave in heat and tingles as we were skin to skin and he was touching me so gently yet so desperately.

"You're my life." He whispered before he got drowsy and fell asleep.