19. Mine

Roman James

"On your knees princess. I'll teach you everything." I cupped her chin and pecked her lips.

"Okay." She mumbled and got down onto her knees.

"Do me a favor love and take off the tank top." I looked down at her and she did what I asked as I moved and grabbed a hair tie.

"Here baby." I handed it to her and she put her hair up in a bun.

"Good girl." I removed my towel and she gasped at the way I was already erected and hard.

I reached and grabbed her hand, placing it around my dick.

"There you go sweetheart." I let go and she stroked it, looking up at me with inexperienced and innocent eyes.

She bit her lip, I could tell nerves were building.

"Babygirl, it's your first time I'm not expecting anything huge. Do what you think is right and I'll help you." I said and she nodded before putting my tip in her mouth and I groaned.

"That's my girl." I put my head back and my hands found her hair.

"I'm gonna push a little alright, tap my leg three times when you need a break." I said and she hummed.

I pushed her down and thrusted into her mouth, my nose filling with her smell as it intensified.

She hollowed her cheeks and I could barely handle not cumming in her mouth instantly. The feeling I got no matter her experience when I was letting her on my dick was incredible. I couldn't wait to be inside her.

"On the bed Everleigh." I said and she stood.

Before she walked away I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply feeling warmth and electricity flow through my veins.

I slapped her ass and she went to my bed, lying down as I asked.

I walked to her, my hands moving up and down her soft thighs.

I tugged off her shorts and underwear savoring her bare body in front of me.

"Don't move. I gotta observe what's mine." I rubbed my jaw as I looked at her face.

Blushed, swollen lips, hazy eyes.

I moved to her arms. Soft, not too slim, not too thick.

Her chest. Even breaths, perfectly round brown nipples. Good handfuls of boob right in my reach.

I looked at her stomach, hips wide, the small dips giving my eyes the most perfectly imperfect sight.

Her pussy there for me and for her nature.

Her thighs perfectly thick and god she was the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

I moved slowly between her legs and kissed her stomach.

"Fuck Ev." I whispered softly before I licked the sweetness leaking from between her folds.

I sucked on her clit and watched her body react to me before I got up and she pouted as I didn't let her reach an orgasm.

"Don't pout sweet girl, the first time you get to cum tonight will be on my dick." I kissed her lips and put her legs over my shoulders.

"This is gonna be deep, what's the word?" I asked.

"Red." She looked up at me.

"You want this?" I asked making sure.

"I want it please." Her eyebrows kneaded together.

"You ready?" I asked lining myself up.

"I'm ready daddy." She looked at me and nodded.

I pushed into her and she moaned.

"Go." She whispered and I fully pushed into her, taking my time, not pulling out.

My body filled with forced adrenaline and my heart swelled spreading fire through my body providing a heat from my body as hers hit mine.

"Oh my god." She gasped and her chest rose harshly before it fell.

"You're mine forever now. You know that?" I asked.

"I know. You're mine too daddy." She looked at me and I smiled pulling out and going back in.

"I am yours." I kissed her as I began pounding into her at a steady pace.

"I thought it would hurt more." She groaned as I pushed deeply into her.

"Shhh." I hushed as I put my face in her neck and kept pulling myself in and out of her.

I left hickeys on her neck as she began gasping for air.

"Not yet Ev." I pulled out and she whimpered.

I pulled her onto all fours and lined myself up, pulling her hips into me.

"Fuck." She groaned and I smiled as I kept pulling in and out of her.

I grabbed her by her throat and pulled her up, her back arched intensely as I kissed her cheek.

I dragged my tongue from the base of her neck, leaving open mouthed kisses on certain places, going to her cheek where I kissed repeatedly.

My hand went from around her neck to her breast before I moved them down as began rubbing her clit as I pounded into her.

"Ask me." I said and I watched as tears fell from her face.

"Ask me babydoll." I rubbed harder and she began jerking in pleasure.

"D-daddy can I cu-cum please?" She cried out.

"Come on my dick." I whispered in her ear and bit her earlobe.

She moaned and her body began convulsing against mine.

I pushed her foreword, onto the bed and pulled out, jerking myself off until I came on her ass.

"Stay here my love, I've got you." I said and left, going to the bathroom and washing myself off, grabbing her water and a granola bar from the kitchen.

I grabbed wet wipes and went to her, wiping off the white from her ass and back.

"Here." I said and helped her over as she drank the water and ate the granola bar.

"Are you okay?" I cupped her cheek.

"It was perfect. Thank you." She grinned at me, her dimples restoring my happiness for her.

"Cuddle?" I asked.

"Yea." She nodded and laid down.

I laid on her chest and began playing with her boobs.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

She hummed and her fingers played with my hair as I began sucking on her nipple.

"Although this is strange in general it's the most romantic thing I think I could think of." She chuckled.

"Even if it wasn't I love this shit." I joked and she chuckled.