17. My Darling

Roman James

I woke up, sweat falling from my face and I had an incredibly bad hard-on.

I called my dad and he answered immediately.

"Hey son, what's up?" He asked.

"Sorry, I know it's late there but uhm tell me the side effects of the whole pre-sexual thing? I don't know enough and I wanna know what's normal." I said and he chuckled.

I hated these conversations but he was fine with them, never got uncomfortable or anything so it made things easier.

"Sure uhm, well the smells, the thoughts gradually get worse and by that I mean more cut to the point, lucid dreams that feel so real it's almost scary. The issue is because you're having those she is too, she could be dreaming the same thing a different night or the same. I know it's not my relationship but I suggest not waiting years to mate, not even months, you both will be driven crazy eventually." He said and I rubbed my face.

"How's mom?" I asked.

"She's doing good. Loosing hair, it's rough but it's working so far. She'll be okay. Maybe soon we can fly you guys out here just please check on Vic once in a while and be sure to take care of yourself and your mate."

"How are you?"

"I'll be okay." He whispered.

"I love you dad, you and mom will get through this. I believe it will." I said and he hummed.

"I love you so much." He sighed.

"I love you more. I miss you both, give mom hugs for me and Evie." I said and he hummed.

"I will." He said and hung up.

I looked through my window and hers was open.

She was tossing a bit but her body was uncovered making me feel worse than the dream did because her body was now I'm my reality.

I snuck in and looked at her, my hand cupping her cheek and she hummed, her body stopping the sudden movements.

I pulled down her tank top slightly, dragging my other hand over her breasts and her body moved as her back slightly arched.

I smiled and looked out her other widow seeing her mom wasn't here and I moved, kissing her neck and jaw.

Her hands moved and touched the back of my head.

I smirked at how naturally this was happening.

I moved her tank top all the way down, under her breasts that were now revealed to me.

"My love." I whispered as I bit her earlobe.

"Daddy." Her voice a small whimper. I would've thought it was all in my head if I didn't see her lips move.

I licked her nipple making her groan lightly, I laid my body to the side of her and just sucked on her nipple and played with her tits as I watched her gorgeous face go in and out of sleep.

"Go to bed baby." I used my hand that was on her other breast to push curls from her face and my mouth stayed on her soft, sensitive bud.

I know babies did this shit but it was so nice being so entranced while just having her nice ass tit in my mouth. This gave me comfort a big ass man like me didn't know I needed.

I didn't wake her, I just kept a light sucking pressure as I watched her sleep and held her waist.

I stopped and her eyes opened.

"What?" I asked kissing her neck.

"It feels good when you do that." She mumbled.

"I can then?" I asked.

"Yes please." She mumbled and I moved to her other side, pulling her body on her side and pulling her close to me, her chest in my face. I sucked on her other boob and she sighed a small moan.

"Did you dream?" I asked.

"Mmhm." She nodded.

"About?" I pushed.

"You."

"What about me?"

"It was dirty." She whispered.

"I hope so. What did we do?" I asked and bit her nipple lightly making her back arch into my body, my hands grabbing her ass while I sucked still.

"You fucked me." She barely said.

My erection hardening forgetting that I even had the same dream.

"What happened when I did it?" I asked.

"It felt so good. Does it feel like that in real life?" She asked, her fingers raking through my hair.

"Better than that. Especially if I'm the one fucking you." I said.

"You choked me a lot and you talked a lot too. It was hot but I don't remember what you said." She pulled her leg over my hip and laid it there while I enjoyed the comfort of my mates chest.

"We went a lot of rounds and I cried a lot." She mumbled and I groaned pulling her chest closer to my face.

"Do you like the crying part?" She asked.

"I do princess. Keep talking to me." I kissed her neck and peaks of her boobs before returning to my new favorite way to cuddle.

"You loved slapping my ass and thighs and I liked it too. Whenever you were behind me, you'd grab my throat and lick the side of my face and neck which is something I didn't think I'd like but it turned me on in the dream." She sighed.

"Do you ever want those things in real life?" I asked and she hugged my head tighter to her chest and I loved it.

"I really do. Sooner than I thought." She whispered.

"I do too. But I'm ready whenever you are and I won't rush you." I said and she hummed.

"You can go back to sleep if you want too." I offered.

"Will you stay here and keep doing that?" She asked.

"Do you want me too?" I asked.

"Yes please daddy." She said and I hummed, putting her on her back and sucking harder, her legs going around my waist, holding me to her.

"I won't stop until you say my darling." I kissed her cheek before doing exactly what both her and I wanted.