13. Voice

Roman James

I kissed mom bye and went next door waiting for my girl to be ready.

"Done." She opened the door.

Her caramel skin flattering the light outfit she wore, her hair in a messy ponytail, her breasts pushing at the fabric, her stomach muscular yet chunky in the best way, her hips wide and jeans hung low

I grabbed her belt loop and tugged her to me, pushing my lips onto hers. Her mouth opened immediately for me and I groaned as our tongues fought and tasted each other.

"I looked that good huh?" She smiled.

Why aren't you between her legs moron?

"You look perfect. Let's go." I grabbed her hand and she locked the door to her house.

I brought her to my car and helped her in before getting in myself.

"Seeing you driving a car is strange." She grinned.

"Todays like you." I said rolling down the windows because I was overheating.

"How?" She asked.

"It's hot as shit." I said and she laughed.

"That was so corny." She shook her head and after I backed out my hand went to her thigh.

She settled her hand on top of mine and I periodically looked at her loose curls being blown by the wind.

When we got there she held my hand but I didn't like how packed it was and how I could barely smell her so I pulled her to me and kept my arm around her waist.

"Hey! Lookin good Everleigh." One of Dallas's friends attempted the joke but I pulled her behind me.

"That's his mate." Dallas said and the guy held up his hands.

"I'm off, sorry." He backed up and I just looked back at Dallas.

"People are getting used to the player no longer a player with new girl thing, chill out." He said and I shook my head.

"Come on." He said and I grabbed her hand, following Dallas.

He was at the couch and everyone smiled.

"What's up Roman?" Mandy hopped down and I nodded.

"Sober are you?" I asked.

"Tipsy." She nodded.

"Close enough." I said and I felt Evie's hand clutching mine harder as she stood by my side.

"Everleigh! Hi, nice to see you again, I recall -barely- that I was awfully strange when we first met. I apologize for that, I'm Mandy." She held her hand out.

Everleigh forced a grin and shook Mandy's hand.

"Don't worry girl, I'm not about men. I have my mate and she's somewhere around here. I don't want your mate." She giggled and suddenly Everleigh's body was at ease.