6. Questioning

Roman James

I pushed the bitch I had yesterday away while I watched my mate go to her locker and I missed her intoxicating smell.

I hated the chemicals off everyone else. I just wanted to go over there and put my nice against her neck.

I began walking to her and the group ignored me as I closed her locker and she spun around.

"Hi Evie." I smirked.

"Hi Roman." She smiled shyly.

I don't like my name from her mouth.

"No pinching today." I said and her mouth gaped.

"Y-you-"

"You should really believe your mom sweet girl, it's not good to be too naïve now." I tipped up her chin before grabbing one of her soft curls and looping it around my finger.

"I'll consider it." She nodded.

"What's there to consider?" I asked.

"Uhm well, I'm not living in a fictional book soo." She shrugged.

"Hey Dallas!" I shouted and he walked over.

"Hold her hand." He said and the boy took her left hand as I took her right.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"You." She looked at me.

"Hug her." I ordered and he knew what I was doing so he did and she stiffened.

"Doesn't smell too good huh?" Dallas chuckled.

She shook her head and I opened my arms, pulling her in, she nearly melted.

"How do I smell to you? Is it good yet burns your nose?" I asked and she backed away with wide eyes.

"This is a real thing?" She asked Dallas, trying another opinion.

"Yup, still a bachelor." He winked and she nodded slowly.

"Now my little mate, I'll see you whenever I find you." I flicked her nose and her eyes were wide and adorable as I went to first.

I fell asleep, tired from watching her again, reliving my double school boy/ Edward sparkle freak life. I honestly don't mind.

-

I went to the store for 2nd and looked through the food items. I debated another lunchable but I figured she'd eaten fruit enough to want a fruit bowl with watermelon, cantaloupe, blueberries, and strawberries.

I grabbed myself the same thing and a water for her and myself as well.

I put those in my carrier bin I had and drove back to school, seeing her at the same tree.

"Roman!" A voice yelled and I looked over seeing the group I usually sit in silence with wave me over.

I shook my head and they stopped waving me.

I went to the tree and sat down, handing her the food, removing the homework from her lap and setting it down on my backpack so it didn't get fucked up.

"You don't have to do that all the time." She complained and I just smiled and looked at her pretty green eyes.

"I can do whatever I wish love." I winked and she blushed.

"We're leaving fourth early to go to my house and eat dinner with all of our parents before your mom has to leave." I said and handed her everything.

"Ooo I love cantaloupe." She smiled and I cherished the dimples.